2019 itineraries, anyone get a different answer?

wombatjoey

In post #26 it is noted the TA's get the link on the 14th

Thanks. I thought your post #26 said the Cruise Critic Community. Was hoping the TA's received it sooner than tomorrow and someone would post. Tomorrow is right around the corner. :)

Thanks. I thought your post #26 said the Cruise Critic Community. Was hoping the TA's received it sooner than tomorrow and someone would post. Tomorrow is right around the corner. :)

CCC = Oceania's Cruise Connoisseur Club agents

Not to worry as soon as someone gets the PDF file it will be posted withing minutes ;)

Thanks for the information guys.

Oceania recently changed there pricing in Australia over from Olife choice to several options. Essentially olife choice with air or cruise only.

Im trying to understand if the pricing has increased overall. For example the price for my european sailing (for end of 2018 which includes the olife amenity, free internet plus the bonus $250 usd early credit). The new cruise only price is the same as the old olife choice price. I understand Oceania strategy to increase pricing as the sailing draws closer. However do people find the 2019 prices inline for what was released 12 months ago for the early 2018 sailings. I also see no bonus $250usd early credit.

Im new to Oceania so hard for me to compare. Especially since it seems historically cruises in the first half of the year are significantly higher than second half.

We are doing the circumnav of Australia in 2017. The just released 2018 price in December for a PH is $16,599 versus the 2017 price of 14,999 cruise only. Mind you this cruise sells out so I would have expected a price increase. But the price delta is rather large 10%