printing luggage tags

claireruth

I see that I can print luggage tags for our bags, but I noticed that it has a color on it. Maybe a dumb question, but if I print these myself does it need to be printed in color? My printer is only black and white, so I'm wondering if it's even worth it to print them ahead of time if they need the color on it.

No, it doesn't matter about the color, just be sure to have your name and all info that is required on them. Its better to have them attached before getting to the pier. Make sure the room # is correct too. Have fun!

Just in case something goes astray - put a copy of your luggage tags/itinerary * INSIDE * your bag.

If the luggage looses it handle or the original tag gets ripped off - there will be at least a

chance to relocate your luggage with you. This is also a good idea when traveling by

air to put a copy of your itinerary inside so your luggage will have an opportunity to

catch up with you quicker.

Side note:

beef up your own printed luggage tags with plastic wrap cellophane tape weather proof enclosure !

A wet tag doesn't hang around on a bag very long.

It just means that the porters will have to look a little more closely as will NCL staff on the boat; the colour just gives them an idea of the area the luggage is to go to on the boat.

No, the color is ship specific for cases when there are more that one NCL ship in the port at the same time (happens quite often in Miami).