Trying to Verify Level of Beverage Package Purchased

SCGirl3211

Where on the Celebrity website can you verify the beverage package you have purchased or been "perked"?

Have checked under My Cruise Summary and Cruise Planner...no luck? Should not be this hard to verify your cruise specifics!

Where on the Celebrity website can you verify the beverage package you have purchased or been "perked"?

Have checked under My Cruise Summary and Cruise Planner...no luck? Should not be this hard to verify your cruise specifics!

On my booking confirmation under booking charges I see"YEF9-BEVCLINGRAT" with a $495 charge per passenger and "YEF8-PROMO2C" - with a $495 credit per passenger. I am guessing that "BEVCLINGRAT" means beverage classic including grats.

Premium package is YEC6-BEVPRINGGRAT.

If you booked with Celebrity direct and did not receive a Booking Conformation, call and ask for a copy.

If you booked with or transferred your booking to a TA, you will need to contact the TA, they are in charge of your booking.

If you booked under Go Big or Go Better...it is classic. If you booked under Go Best....it is premium. If you have the Classic and onboard credit, you can use that to upgrade ($11.80/day) when you board. Otherwise, you will pay the upgrade fee ($10 + 18% gratuity or $11.80/day) for the upgrade and it will be applied to your onboard account.

What would be the code for Premium Beverage Package? My confirmation says YEF4-PROMO2C and YEF5-BEVCLINGRAT. In English please.

Your YEF4-PROMO2C and YEF5-BEVCLINGRAT codes should have the same associated dollar amounts (negative for the first and positive for the second) for each passenger with the perk.

Divide that dollar amount by the number of nights on your cruise. If it equals 65, then you have the Premium; if it equals 55, then you have the Classic.

Another way to check is to go to your reservation on-line and choose Manage Reservation. On the right hand side of that page is Order History click on it and you should see the Beverage Package you have. With Go Best the Unlimited Internet will also be reflected. The prepaid gratuties and OBC don't show up on-line.

Another way to check is to go to your reservation on-line and choose Manage Reservation. On the right hand side of that page is Order History click on it and you should see the Beverage Package you have. With Go Best the Unlimited Internet will also be reflected. The prepaid gratuties and OBC don't show up on-line.

Now I am really confused - my booking confirmation shows the cost / credit for classic, but doing what you say does not show package, only excursions and dinner reservations. Reservation status shows OBC.

Another option to consider is "one ringy dingy, two ringy dingy have I reached the party (insert X) to whom I Am speaking"?

bon voyage