Clothesline in all staterooms on Allure?

I've been trying to do a search on the boards about those retractable clotheslines in the showers or bathroom areas for standard balcony staterooms but I've been getting mixed answers. The gist I'm getting is some of the larger staterooms may have them (like JS and up) and some other staterooms may not have them (maybe, not sure). I have a Central Park balcony and was hoping to have a clothesline.

I'm going to try my hardest to workout everyday (I truly need the motivation) and I don't want to bring 7 days worth of workout clothes, so I'm going to wash my clothes and hang-dry them. I don't want an issue like "not enough clean clothes" to be an excuse and keep me from working out. LOL

If they don't have a built-in clotheslines, does anyone have any tricks to drying clothes? Anyway to fix my own clothesline in the balcony area or anywhere to clip something to, preferably out of sight? I also don't want to litter the balcony with clothing and keep the ship looking clean. First time on RCI. Thanks in advance!

... If they don't have a built-in clotheslines, does anyone have any tricks to drying clothes?...

Roll the clothes in a towel and step on the roll to squeeze as much moisture out as possible. Then hang in the closet.

We were in an oceanview balcony on deck 10 recently. THere was no clothesline. There was a hook in the shower, but tight. I did reuse bathing suits. I put on deck chair on balcony to dry. We worked out pretty much every day but took clothes for those days. We found ourselves wearing workout clothes during day on sea days if not in sun. We took less types of other clothes.

• 2 weeks later...

After washing and rolling in a towel I hang the cloths with inflatable hangers or cloths pins that swivel. I think the inflatable hangers aid in drying because of better air circulation. I have been on ships without a cloths line and I usually find a spot in the bathroom or shower stall to hag them.

These are the products I use. In the product description of the cloths pins they say "Super Strong" and they are.

Shak

https://www.amazon.com/Hangerworld-Strong-Plastic-Clever-Swivel/dp/B00IWTYEDU/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1490347312&sr=8-10&keywords=swivel+clothes+hook

https://www.amazon.com/Travelon-Inflatable-Hangers-White-Size/dp/B001CZT4L8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1490348220&sr=8-2&keywords=inflatable+hangers

The closet includes hangers with the plant hanger clips. I hung our bathing suits on these to dry. Should work for your workout clothes too as long as not dripping wet​ after washing.

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

Roll the clothes in a towel and step on the roll to squeeze as much moisture out as possible. Then hang in the closet.

YES

Read this years ago on CC and works great.

Thanks for sharing the great idea.

Later