what to bring?

Chrisp2017

Sea days I wear my bathing suit and a coverup. At dinner i change into capris or bermuda shorts... I do bring a light summer dress which I wear to La Bistro. I do see some people dressed up ,especially for pictures, but I dont feel out of place with what I wear.

Sea days I wear my bathing suit and a coverup. At dinner i change into capris or bermuda shorts... I do bring a light summer dress which I wear to La Bistro. I do see some people dressed up ,especially for pictures, but I dont feel out of place with what I wear.

Ok thanks, I'll bring couple pairs of jeans with the short collection and call it a day

I typically pack more bathing suits than fancy dresses:)

I pack mix match shorts/skirts/capris, tanks/tees/shirts. I pack one maxi dress. I take 3 bathing suits/coverups.

No need to bring the prom gown or sparkly taffeta :)

Casual is great and you will fit right in with the rest of the cruisers.

I typically pack more bathing suits than fancy dresses:)

I pack mix match shorts/skirts/capris, tanks/tees/shirts. I pack one maxi dress. I take 3 bathing suits/coverups.

No need to bring the prom gown or sparkly taffeta :)

Casual is great and you will fit right in with the rest of the cruisers.

Yes!!

A good tip I have also heard is pack half the amount of clothes and twice the amount of cash you think you will need.

This is your vacation, dress as you feel comfortable doing. If you like getting all dolled up then do so. If you prefer to stay casual with shorts or skirts that should be fine as well. On our two trips with RCCL we did dress up for two formal nights, but we do not get dressed up much at home so we used it to get nice pictures and to just have the opportunity to dress up. But we definitely saw a lot of folks that were still casual.