Hairdryer on the Crown

FraudBroad

Yes last time I was on the Crown...about a year ago...hair dryer needed to have button held in on position to use. I have taken tape and used that to hol button but not always successful. I just resign myself to allowing longer and having a drink while drying my hair (eases frustration.

Chris

Yes last time I was on the Crown...about a year ago...hair dryer needed to have button held in on position to use. I have taken tape and used that to hol button but not always successful. I just resign myself to allowing longer and having a drink while drying my hair (eases frustration.

Chris

Sounds like a great way to dry your hair. after a couple of drinks who cares if your hair is wet!!

I was on the Crown in Nov/Dec 2016 and didn't have to hold the button.

But be prepared for a long wait to get your hair dry unless it's really short.

Takes a long time with short hair. Short, fine hair should not take that long. Think towel drying takes less time than using a shipboard hair dryer.

I thought that the push button was on the wall, in between where the unit is secured on the wall and the handle. They you move the button up or down for high or low air.

Either way, it's not the best dryer in the world, but it's better than having to pack one.

I ALWAYS bring my own dryer...ALWAYS!

I ALWAYS borrow from traveling companions. They are always too nice to say no and I do not have to carry the drier in my luggage.

I thought that the push button was on the wall, in between where the unit is secured on the wall and the handle. They you move the button up or down for high or low air.

Either way, it's not the best dryer in the world, but it's better than having to pack one.

Every Princess ship I've been has the hairdryer in a drawer in the desk. It's plugged in inside the drawer. And I've had to hold the button down.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Every Princess ship I've been has the hairdryer in a drawer in the desk. It's plugged in inside the drawer. And I've had to hold the button down.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Don't recall that on the Grand (last cruise)

I don't normally dry my hair

I wash at night and straighten next day

Only use the dryer if we've had excursions and I don't recall what the Ruby or Crown had last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk