Escape Vibe Club worth it if you are already in the haven?

bbnjcruiser

Based on another post I recall you making, it sounds as if you might enjoy it. You had mentioned your concern about kids in Haven, and that would give you a place to go that you wouldn't need to worry. It all comes down to personal taste. Haven is for relaxing with more quiet space and Vibe is a bit more lively and adults only. We usually do Haven and get Spa passes for our cruise. It all depends on your goals.. If you're looking for a more lively atmosphere and think you'll take advantage of it enough to justify, go for it..

The Havens sundeck is literally 3 inches from the Vibe sundeck. There is a metal divider (like a balcony divider) that separate the two areas. And with the Havens space, it it rains or gets too hot, you walk 10 feet into the air conditioned sun deck for some cool sun.

Not worth the money.

The Havens sundeck is literally 3 inches from the Vibe sundeck. There is a metal divider (like a balcony divider) that separate the two areas. And with the Havens space, it it rains or gets too hot, you walk 10 feet into the air conditioned sun deck for some cool sun.

Not worth the money.

I tend to agree with you. We were in the Haven on the Getaway and yes the Haven pool deck was busy but we just headed up to the Haven Sundeck. They brought us drinks and fruit so we were happy. The kids in the Haven were in the pool area and it was nice and quiet in the Haven sundeck. No bar like Vibe which as you said was just a metal divider away. No bar needed because the Haven staff was excellent.

In my opinion, no. While I can understand wanting an adults-only area, we've found the outside sun decks to be quite windy at times, so if you happen to be on a sailing with slightly iffy weather, you may not enjoy being outside.

What's especially nice about the Escape Haven is that the indoor (and outdoor) sun deck is two floors above the courtyard. When we were on the Escape last year, there were very few kids in the indoor sun deck. While you could still hear them, it really wasn't a bother. And the service you get in the Haven should negate the need for the Vibe bar.

Before I sailed last year, I debated getting Vibe passes, but then decided not to do it (and I'm glad I didn't). This year we didn't even consider them for our cruise on the Getaway.

There are many people that do both but I am not one of them.

Our sailing two weeks ago had children daily in our pool but I never found it

a terrible thing (my kids are older, 18 and 23). I've sailed in the summer in the Haven and always

had kids in the pool but they are not mine so no worries to me LOL

I would feel I need to get use out of both equally if I purchased and it would be too stressful for me LOL

You can always find a quiet spot on the second floor of the Haven and if you really wanted a drink and couldn't wait, can always walk down the steps to the Haven bar but the staff is wonderful and continually come around asking if you wanted drinks or snacks (and sometimes even spray you with the mister :D).