Ccl shares dividend payments

antsp

You can direct CCL to do either but it really depends on who you bought the shares through. For example, Scottrade won't do reinvestment unless the dividend can buy a whole share so now it goes into our account as cash. Our previous 401 holder (State Street) would buy down to .001 share and over five years we almost doubled our shares. Last quarterly dividend was February 22.

I use Scottrade. I only hold the 100 shares of CCL through them so the dividends end up as cash in the account. I don't really worry about it and just have them send me a check once in a while. Yes, I miss out on the interest I could make on that money but it's not like interest on $100 or so is going to be more than a few cents at most.

CCL Dividend: currently $0.35/ share quarterly X 100 shares = $35 USD/quarter = $140 USD/year.

Options:

1. Reinvest (automatic option) if desired.

2. Move dividend from your brokerage account to an internet savings account with a somewhat better interest rate (i.e., 0.1% to 1.0%).

Not much difference in yield really but every little bit helps, no?

A drink here, a spa treatment there, heck, it all adds up.

Be well & have fun!

Bob:)

Capital One Investing purchases shares down to 1/1000. I received my 1.0977 shares today.

Great stock - get money three ways - increased price, dividend, and OBC. Can't beat that.

Add to that list, for overseas investors, the better exchange rate USD v's AUD and CAN. I purchased mine when the AUD to USD was $0.96. Today it is around $0.76. :D