Complimentary Speciality Dinning

toescat

I logged onto Princess for the 10th time yesterday (10th time for the day) as I wanted to pay for the extras I ordered and I noticed Princess gave us 4 complimentary dinners to Sabatini's and Crown Grill.. I asked my DH if he was interested in going to either one because I don't want to go to either. We love ❤️ TD. If we were unable to get TD then we would gladly accept the speciality dinning. Who else thinks we are crazy? 🙀🍾

I loved all your comments, I giggled as I read them. I guess I should have included in my post we have been to both dinning room previously and we did enjoy them, but we also enjoyed the food in the MDR. Now is is confirmed I am nuts.

I loved all your comments, I giggled as I read them. I guess I should have included in my post we have been to both dinning room previously and we did enjoy them, but we also enjoyed the food in the MDR. Now is is confirmed I am nuts.

Confirmed ;p

I don't think your completely nuts just a little!! We had specialty dining and chose the Crown Grill on the Royal. The dinner was fine, however, the music coming from the Wheelhouse bar spoiled the atmosphere. We decided no more specialty dining for us. So I guess I'm a little nuts right along with you!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm the weirdo.

The greatest thing about cruising is that you get to customize it to fit your wishes. Since you prefer the dining room and you prefer the Traditional Dining experience, you should, of course, enjoy it.

There are many events, activities and venues on any cruise in which I have no interest. So, I just don't do them.

Have a great cruise doing what you like.

On a cruise in August, we had dinner (for free, as part of the booking) at Sabatinis. We kind of thought it was ho-hum.

Then we won a free dinner at Crown Grill in the Treasure Hunt raffle they do the first day of the cruise. Of course, we were willing to try it because it was FREE. The dinner was better than the Sabatinis night, but I would never willingly pay the upcharge for the experience.

I am perfectly happy with traditional dining in the dining room.

I'm glad we had the experience to try both restaurants, but I will only be eating there if Princess decides to "award" me again!

On a cruise in August, we had dinner (for free, as part of the booking) at Sabatinis. We kind of thought it was ho-hum.

If you have that deal again in the future, remember that you can pick either the steak house or Sabatini's. If the card in your cabin is not for the restaurant you want or the day and time you want, go to the one you want and have the reservation changed.

We love traditional dining but we also love at least one night, usually two at Crown Grill. We have always enjoyed a great steak & lobster as well as excellent service.

We always choose early traditional dining. So we plan to book specialty dining on a night that we are in port later and want to eat a bit later. I would definitely take the offer of the free specialty dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums