Has anyone actually eaten in Share?

wishfulone

We also were on the Regal and tried the CS pork belly. We thought it was delicious. First time takers on that item, but the seasoning and tender meat was excellent, on 2 different nights. Would

I order this again? Yes. But I would pass on the other CS 'menu' items.

There's an enormous difference between bacon & what was presented in the dining room as "pork belly".

If the Curtis Stone items were so good in the DR, why are they gone?

Didn't try the "pork belly" in MDR. We must have missed it on the Regal. However wife and I both loved the Curtis Stone's seafood stew offering in MDR. We liked it so much we were looking for Princess ships that have SHARE. Apparently SHARE isn't very popular among the majority of Princess cruisers and it's only on Ruby and couple other boats. I'm hoping we get to try SHARE before Princess removes them from the fleet.

We ate at Share on the Ruby in February 2017. It was amazing! My meat and potatoes hubby went as far as saying it was the best meal he had all week (even better than Crown Grill). I enjoyed the best lobster tail I have ever eaten! They were able to accommodate my food allergy except for the pasta course and offered me an additional salad course choice instead. The service was top notch and the food was all really delicious! We would definitely eat there again.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone have the newer menu for Share on the Ruby?

What's the process for making a reservation?

I'll be on the Ruby soon and am trying to decide if my husband and I should try Share.

The menus are on the Princess web site.

I was one of those who opposed Share in the beginning. I still prefer Sabatinis. However, after viewing the new menus, I would be tempted to try Share. Some of the new selections look attractive. I'm just not interested in liver, duck, or whatever they called the green slime. That said, I'm still not enthused over the decor, lighting, and seating.

We ate there twice and loved it. Loved the food, the service and the atmosphere. Wish I could find where to order the high top leather bar stools.

Just wondering .... On which ship were you to have had these bar stools in SHARE?

Are you sure you weren't in the Salty Dog part of Wheelhouse? They have the nice leather bar stools. :confused:

We just got off the Ruby and loved our dinner at Share and would definitely go again - we sat at a beautiful table (not stools - I actually don't remember seeing tables with stools). The room is almost all windows with a great view of the ocean off the back deck. I sure hope they keep this dinning room open !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Crazy, Crazy, crazy, still (90% in favour), the anti-share establishment must be going, mmmh well crazy. lol.

Perhaps the fact that Princess changed the concept of SHARE might explain why? I know the different menu has changed my perspective. I still prefer Sabatini's.