Spectator Excursion Price

QTPieRye

Does anyone know if NCL has a special fare for excursion spectators? Kids want to zipline in Cabo and I do not..... can I pay a spectator price and go hang out and have lunch with them, but no zipline??? I've tried online, but it doesn't exist. Maybe this needs to be done online? Don't want kids to miss out on excursion.... do I just book all 3 and then ask for adjustment once onboard? Thoughts? Thanks!

NCL is just the middleman. You probably will have to book the excursion for yourself and your kids. Once there, they are unlikely to give you a discount. We went ziplining in Belize once, and my mother-in-law decided at the last minute that she just couldn't do it. No partial refund, but they did drive her down the mountain to the beach where we eventually landed.

In all my years of travelling, I have yet to see an excursion offered for a discounted "spectator price" that would afford/offer a full-fare space to a low-fare body. If you want to accompany the kiddos, you'll have to pay as if you were fully participating or find a separate means of shadowing them (i.e. a taxi).

I have very rarely seen any tour offer of this type. The zipline is not a taxi service and they aren't going to have you take up a cheap seat in the transfer and refund you because you don't want to go on their main tour. So fully expect to pay the full price and don't expect any other pricing. If the kids are older teenagers, it may be an option for them to go by themselves. I allowed a 15 and 17 year old to go by themselves with no issue.

Have you looked at booking this independently? I'm assuming the zip line is it's own business and any tour operator or driver could take you there? Then you could just arrange transportation for the 3 of u but only have the 2 of them zip line.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums