Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

:'):') I thought the same thing!! I've never heard of him before, I had to google him. Apparently he's a radio personality in NYC.

Linda

His show is the number 1 morning show, and he is big in Miami and New York (part of iHeart Radio). His show reaches millions of people and will be good advertising for NCL. Pretty smart for NCL to partner with him.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Forums mobile app

His show is the number 1 morning show' date=' and he is big in Miami and New York (part of iHeart Radio). His show reaches millions of people and will be good advertising for NCL. Pretty smart for NCL to partner with him.

I live in the Midwest and haven't heard of him before. :confused:

His show is the number 1 morning show' date=' and he is big in Miami and New York (part of iHeart Radio). His show reaches millions of people and will be good advertising for NCL. Pretty smart for NCL to partner with him.

Number 1? :') In what market? A quick search shows he not even in the top 20. I honestly thought it was joke. He's a leftover morning show Zoo keeper

Can I just ask, naively or not, what the devil is a Godfather on a cruise ship, and what role do they play? Sorry, this is only our 4th Cruise, so never heard that term?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a thing, NCL offers them a free cruise or two to use their name :')

Number 1? :') In what market? A quick search shows he not even in the top 20. I honestly thought it was joke. He's a leftover morning show Zoo keeper

Per Premier Networks -

Elvis Duran and the Morning Show the most-listened-to Top 40 morning show in the U.S. Originating from Z100 in New York, the program consistently ranks No. 1 across multiple demographics and top markets, and attracts an audience of more than 5.5 million weekly listeners across 80 stations.

Per Premier Networks -

Elvis Duran and the Morning Show the most-listened-to Top 40 morning show in the U.S. Originating from Z100 in New York' date=' the program consistently ranks No. 1 across multiple demographics and top markets, and attracts an audience of more than 5.5 million weekly listeners across 80 stations.

Maybe NCL is trying to get East coasters to go to Seattle to cruise Alaska.

I live on the West coast and have never heard of the guy.

And his role? As it was announced on Twitter he was the Godfather. Is this as it’s a new ship, like a joke christening. I’m serious with this question.

You’re all telling us who he is (we are not likely to know as from the UK) with all the jargon about staffing high up and the cabins all you guys are so familiar with, I’m beginning to think this is going to be like our Mediterranean cruise on Costa years back when we were amongst 25 English speaking people out of over 2,300! We had one of our excursions cancelled due to lack of English speaking tour guides!

No seriously, what is the

Big announcement NCL??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk