Coffee on the Anthem

I'm looking to find out the (complimentary) morning coffee situation on the Anthem. Not interested in Starbucks or specialty coffees.

I'm assuming that we'll need to go to the buffet or the dining room?

What is the creamer situation? Do they provide flavored creamers or do they provide the standard 1/2 & 1/2, whole milk, skim milk? I'm fine with bringing along single-serve flavored creamers (if allowed), but won't do that if there is flavored creamer provided.

Can we order a pot of coffee from room service each morning?

Thanks in advance for any info.

I'm looking to find out the (complimentary) morning coffee situation on the Anthem. Not interested in Starbucks or specialty coffees.

What is the creamer situation? Do they provide flavored creamers or do they provide the standard 1/2 & 1/2, whole milk, skim milk? I'm fine with bringing along single-serve flavored creamers (if allowed), but won't do that if there is flavored creamer provided.

You can get complimentary coffee at Cafe Promenade, Cafe Two70 and Solarium Cafe as well as the Windjammer, MDR and room service. I have not seen flavored creamers, but I drink it black.

Do note that if you have a beverage package, the Starbucks stuff IS included on Anthem.

I suggest if you like flavored creamers you bring the flavor you like - either in the mini liquid packs (which i have discovered sometimes can pop open which is why I always have them in zip loc bags) or coffee mate powdered in a jar. I don't use the flavors so I always travel (even when not on a cruise) with Coffee Mate powdered packets.

I usually fill out the room service form and hang it outside my door every night requesting coffee, fruit & pastries for 7am the following morning. My favorite part of cruising is waking up to a fresh delivery and enjoying a nice, quiet mini pre-breakfast and coffee watching the sun rise on my balcony with my husband before the kids wake up.

Café Promenade has Seattle's Best coffee 24 hours. Café 270 has Lavazza coffee when they are open (breakfast and lunch). The windjammer has coffee whenever they are open, which I believe was Lavazza. But it did not taste as good as Café 270.

• 4 months later...
Café Promenade has Seattle's Best coffee 24 hours. Café 270 has Lavazza coffee when they are open (breakfast and lunch). The windjammer has coffee whenever they are open, which I believe was Lavazza. But it did not taste as good as Café 270.

Agree- the CafeTwo70 had the best free coffee on Anthem which was Lavazza. I'm not a fan of Seattle's Best.

Really? That would tip the package for my husband. It says specifically in the details they are not included :confused:

It's very confusing, but the only ships where Starbucks is NOT included are currently Oasis, Allure, and Harmony. These ships have licensed Starbucks venues.

Really? That would tip the package for my husband. It says specifically in the details they are not included :confused:

Just to clear things up. Oasis class ships have a Starbucks Kiosk on board and those are not included in the package. Other class ships, offer Starbucks coffee in some of their shops, such as La Patisserie on Anthem will serve Starbucks Coffee/Espresso/Cappuccino etc. and those are included in the packages that include specialty coffees.

Oh... and Welcome to CC

dp

I drink black, but my wife is more of the "cream with a little coffee" type. Note that you can order a glass of half and half on the room service breakfast menu just as you would a glass of milk or juice. This was perfect for her! Didn't see any flavored creamers on board (unless you include those "flavors" available at the bar). :)

Can't help but laugh a little at those who bring coffeemate powder on board - yuck!