Choice air

Canadianhey!

Choice Air does not include transportation to the port. Celebrity can hawever sell you transfers.

Two other options are going to your roll call and checking to see if anyone else has already arranged private transportation or go to the Ports board and you'll find many of the companies that provide transportation listed/discussed. We've used two different companies (sorry, don't recall their names) and both were much cheaper than what Celebrity was charging.

If I book my flight with choice air from Rome does this give me transport to the airport from the ship? Or do I have to make my own arrangements?

If I have to make my own arrangements does anyone remember approx cost in dollars.

Thanks

We had our flights booked through Choice Air last year to Rome which worked out very well; however, we stayed overnight precruise and booked transportation through the highly rated Rome Cabs from our hotel to the pier. After the cruise, we booked our transportation from the pier to the airport also through Rome Cabs. The cost was $140 US from the pier to the airport but there were 4 of us which brought the price down per person. It's probably 45 minutes from the pier to the airport. romecabs.com Sorry, I don't recall if we could book Celebrity transfers when booking on Choice Air but it sure was nice to have private transportation.

Edited by kokopelli-az
add clarification

We also used Rome Cabs for our transportation from port to airport (also to Rome and then the port for our pre cruise stay.) It was cheaper than the Celebrity transfer, friendly and reliable, and we avoided the hassle of a big bus.