No Returning Pax party or Top Tier Party

Is the top tier event a day time thing? If so is there also an evening party for all C&A members including gold?

I'm platinum but only from past celebrity sailings so I am unsure how many events there will be.

The top tier event can be "any" time. The CD and the LA decide where it fits best into the ship's schedule.

Since there is no longer a "welcome back" party, and Top Tier actually means "everyone but gold and newbies", the answer to your second question is "no".

As Platinum, you will be invited to the Top Tier event.

In January on Allure we just had to show our SeaPass cards. It wasn't anything really special in that we had a glass of champagne, watched as the Captain (who was really funny) give a short speech as well as the introduction of officers. There was a very brief aqua show and then it was over.

Same for us on Allure Sept '17 Do not recall if we received an invite or if it was only in Compas.

I'm a lowly Platinum. Been one on the last three cruises and never got any invites and I do read everything that is left in the room. :( Only got one Platinum pin and that was on the last night of our last cruise - one night away from Emerald! I knew there was one glass block given per household but didn't realize the cutbacks were one pin per household. Lord by the time I'm ancient and reach Pinnacle (I started cruising late in life) will they be down to one pin engraved "Mr. or Mrs. - Depending on who's wearing it today"?? :o

I know I'm responding to an old post but on the Majesty it is called the "Top Tier Event" but it is for Gold and above. Hence the reason I said it depends on the ship.

I can confirm this as of December, we were sent a paper invitation, and the invitations were collected at the door. We are gold.

Ours was held in a lounge and lasted an hour plus, with full bar service gratis.

The Majesty still does them on their 3 and 4 nighters however it is an abbreviated version. 20 minutes tops.

MJ throws a great Top Tier party. They are one of the few that actually give out blocks. Overall much nicer than ANY other ship I've been on lately.

And I've been on a bunch this year.

On Oasis last week they had one synchronized swimmer. [emoji33] What's up with that? Slightly underwhelming.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I know I'm responding to an old post but on the Majesty it is called the "Top Tier Event" but it is for Gold and above. Hence the reason I said it depends on the ship.

MJ throws a great Top Tier party. They are one of the few that actually give out blocks. Overall much nicer than ANY other ship I've been on lately.

On Oasis last week they had one synchronized swimmer. [emoji33] What's up with that? Slightly underwhelming.

I am making an educated guess that Majesty includes gold because those short cruises on Majesty are heavily populated by newbies. All of C&A is a rather small number on any given cruise.

How do you know if they are in time or faking it?

I am making an educated guess that Majesty includes gold because those short cruises on Majesty are heavily populated by newbies. All of C&A is a rather small number on any given cruise.

Lots of Newbies on Oasis as well it seems. Way more than half last week. Cruising is still a vast un tapped market in this country.

The top tier event can be "any" time. The CD and the LA decide where it fits best into the ship's schedule.

Since there is no longer a "welcome back" party, and Top Tier actually means "everyone but gold and newbies", the answer to your second question is "no".

As Platinum, you will be invited to the Top Tier event.

Yeah and stop wearing those stupid pins. You look like some old folks they hired to work on the ship. Lol.