Still confused about Dining Reservations for 10 people

caddykid12

We leave this Sunday and are traveling with a party of 9. I've Noticed that online it only shows even numbers on the drop down menu. Is it not possible to have a table that accommodates an odd number?? :o

I traveled with 9 last week and once on board made reservations in the various restaurants. It worked out fine. I would suggest making reservations, if all 9 are going to dine together, at least on sea days. I find the last two days of a cruise are the busiest and make reservations early in the cruise.

I traveled with 9 last week and once on board made reservations in the various restaurants. It worked out fine. I would suggest making reservations, if all 9 are going to dine together, at least on sea days. I find the last two days of a cruise are the busiest and make reservations early in the cruise.

It would stand to reason that the last couple of days left in a cruise are going to be prime reservation days with the

Specialty Dining last chance to use it or lose it.

As noted best to book these last few days at the start of the cruise to have the best selection of dining times.

We leave this Sunday and are traveling with a party of 9. I've Noticed that online it only shows even numbers on the drop down menu. Is it not possible to have a table that accommodates an odd number?? :o

KeithJenner - has it right on.

The drop down menu does not allow booking -7- and ends at -8-

For -7- book -4- and then -3- contact the restaurant when on board and make the adjustment.

You will more in likely get a circle round table for -8- or two tables of -4- put together.

For your number -9- book a party of -5- and then a party of -4-.

The table arrangement will be 3 tables of -4- or possibly a very large circle table for -10-.

Again contact the restaurant or the Dining Reservations counter as soon as possible on boarding.

Any over payment will be adjusted and refunded as the case may be.

"EXCELLENT" - 5 S*T*A*R*S no make that seating for 10 STARS !

Here is a little hint for the OP -

During your first cruise or subsequent take a moment or two to discuss dining arrangements.

Find out how the system works and how it will work best for you for your next reservation or cruise.

If at first you have difficulty making reservations through the on board Dining Reservation Desk take a

walk over to the restaurant when it is open and discuss upfront with the Matri D' or host/hostess about your

plans. They are much better able to assess the booking situation and what can be done to provide you

with the seating arrangement you need. If the answer is NO maybe being flexible on booking the reservation

later or earlier or another night may help.

Another big hint - Log into the Roll Call for your sailing - Go to the Meet & Greet party - Make contact with

the person handling Dining reservations and see about getting things squared away at that time.

Lastly keep coming back to post here at CC - we all would like to know about your successes and any other

ideas about getting that hard to get dining time !

"EXCELLENT" - 5 S*T*A*R*S no make that seating for 10 STARS !

Here is a little hint for the OP -

During your first cruise or subsequent take a moment or two to discuss dining arrangements.

Find out how the system works and how it will work best for you for your next reservation or cruise.

If at first you have difficulty making reservations through the on board Dining Reservation Desk take a

walk over to the restaurant when it is open and discuss upfront with the Matri D' or host/hostess about your

plans. They are much better able to assess the booking situation and what can be done to provide you

with the seating arrangement you need. If the answer is NO maybe being flexible on booking the reservation

later or earlier or another night may help.

Another big hint - Log into the Roll Call for your sailing - Go to the Meet & Greet party - Make contact with

the person handling Dining reservations and see about getting things squared away at that time.

Lastly keep coming back to post here at CC - we all would like to know about your successes and any other

ideas about getting that hard to get dining time !

Ive done many cruises :p just nothinh thats this anal over reservations

CCL i eat anytime. There's always a show goinh on 0 reservations ever. And always got to see everything

Trial and error i guess