Back to Celebrity

Woobstr112G

Well I pulled the trigger and booked a Fall 2018 T/A on the Reflection. I selected a RS suite for the October 22nd sailing. I tried to do it for this year but it didn't come together. DW and I have a lot going on in 2018 that might necessitate some major redesign of our future cruises so I wanted to have a number of different options available. We will be deciding between this cruise and the Princess T/A hopefully by the fall. I'll also possibly be canceling a spring 2018 Alaskan cruise due to surgery DW will be having after we get back from our Panama Canal cruise in May.

The Reflection cruise would be our return to X after a 12 year absence so I'll obviously have a ton of questions. My first one deals with the Alcohol packages. Since I booked a RS suite, I know it comes with the Premium drink package for me and my DW. Does that include water? I see that a separate "Evian" water package is also available.

Thanks in advance for any replies to this question and what I'm sure will be future questions to come.....:):):)

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

The premium package includes water.

Yes your suite will have bottled water or just ask your butler for almost anything! Also the Premium package includes bottled water around the ship. You can also get it in Michael's club anytime.

Thanks for the quick replies.....:):):)

Bob

Just thought of another question. I see Celebrity allows the ability to pre-book specialty dining. Is there a time frame time (how many days out) those reservations are able to be made?

Bob

We were contacted by concierge about 3 weeks before we cruised and they took care of all of the reservations for us. They also took our order of what we wanted our refrigerator stocked with and switched out the liquor for wine.

Have a great cruise!

We were contacted by concierge about 3 weeks before we cruised and they took care of all of the reservations for us. They also took our order of what we wanted our refrigerator stocked with and switched out the liquor for wine.

Have a great cruise!

Thanks for the info. It's a ways out with plenty of time to get excited. I sure hope we can make this itinerary work next year.....:):):)

Bob

Bob...on Celebrity!?!?! I'm speechless!! ;)

Phil and I are booking a milestone birthday cruise on Celebrity for 2019 shortly and have a T/A in the planning stages for our 25th in 2020.

Hugs to you and Holli.

Bob...on Celebrity!?!?! I'm speechless!! ;)

Phil and I are booking a milestone birthday cruise on Celebrity for 2019 shortly and have a T/A in the planning stages for our 25th in 2020.

Hugs to you and Holli.

Hi Wanda. We aren't definite on the cruise as of yet. I just wanted to snag an RS before they were all gone. We will make a final decision hopefully sometime this summer. I can say though that we are leaning heavily towards Celebrity as we will have done 11 in a row on Princess and need to try something different. Whichever one we choose, it will be my retirement (caused by my milestone birthday) cruise.

Which T/A are you planning for 2020? Holli & I would love to sail with you and Phil again. We could even do the Martini Duel pt. 2.....:):):)

Bob

Hi Wanda. We aren't definite on the cruise as of yet. I just wanted to snag an RS before they were all gone. We will make a final decision hopefully sometime this summer. I can say though that we are leaning heavily towards Celebrity as we will have done 11 in a row on Princess and need to try something different. Whichever one we choose, it will be my retirement (caused by my milestone birthday) cruise.

Which T/A are you planning for 2020? Holli & I would love to sail with you and Phil again. We could even do the Martini Duel pt. 2.....:):):)

Bob

We aren't sure which but it will be Celebrity or Princess and we want to sail out of Venice or Rome.

If you do Celebrity, you must have dinner at Murano. Its outstanding!!

• 2 weeks later...
We aren't sure which but it will be Celebrity or Princess and we want to sail out of Venice or Rome.

If you do Celebrity, you must have dinner at Murano. Its outstanding!!

Wanda;

Keep us posted as it would be great to sail with you and Phil again. Sailing out of Venice might be a problem doing a straight T/A due to the restrictions that have been in place for a few years. We obviously won't know the 2020 schedules for awhile, but the only Princess ships that could do a straight T/A out of Venice would be the Pacific, Island or Coral. Not sure about X unless they reposition one of their M class ships......:):):)

Bob

Wanda;

Keep us posted as it would be great to sail with you and Phil again. Sailing out of Venice might be a problem doing a straight T/A due to the restrictions that have been in place for a few years. We obviously won't know the 2020 schedules for awhile, but the only Princess ships that could do a straight T/A out of Venice would be the Pacific, Island or Coral. Not sure about X unless they reposition one of their M class ships......:):):)

Bob

I was wondering why I couldn't find many Venice T/A's. Ok then, we'll fly into Venice precruise and cruise out of Rome. We are very flexible that way!! ;);)

Just thought of another question. I see Celebrity allows the ability to pre-book specialty dining. Is there a time frame time (how many days out) those reservations are able to be made?

Bob

You will find the suite life significantly sweeter than last time you cruised....Are you aware you have free unlimited complementary dining with the RS?

The shoreside concierge will contact you about a week before sailing. If you want you can give her your full list of dining requirements...we usually just book first night with her and then see the butler as we board.

In RS and PH we have never had a problem getting the times and venues we want. We usually give the butler our draft plan first day but then he will get it modified if our plans change. I assume you are aware that there is now a suite restaurant too (Luminae) so I am sure you will want to dine there some of the time too.