Color Menu

cruisestitch

watch for the announcement....news was leaked today on board......for those who found the decor of the staterooms on Edge too bland, Celebrity will be offering a color menu for soft furnishings. Passengers will be able to choose from colors like heliotrope, hibiscus, cerulean, daffodil and hyacinth, among others. Suites will be offered jewel tones like ruby, topaz and emerald. Make your choice when you do Xpress check in and the throw pillows, towels and even the plastic glassware in the bathrooms will be color-coordinated. Holiday-themed color schemes will also be available as well as rainbow fabrics. There will even be special children's fabrics with characters from best-loved fairy tales!

Happy April 1 to you too! Actually I love the idea - I've never understood why so many cruise ship rooms are done in colors like burgundy and tan, for example, instead of a soothing ocean palette of colors. Haven't seen a room décor I really liked on either Celebrity or Princess for years.