Upgrade or Upsell Fairy for Star Class

Has anyone been visited by the Upgrade or Upsell Fairy on the Star Class Suites?

It looks like 3 of the Star Class Suites are still available with the sailing with about 40 days left to sailing. I was wondering if anyone had been offered an upgrade or upsell on the Star Class Suites?

How do you know they are available? If you book through a travel agent, are you ever contacted about an upgrade?

If your upgrade preferences are set to "automatic", you might not even get contacted. You just look at your booking one day and see you're in a different stateroom.

Not here. You might what to put on your "upgrade fairy outfit" and do it yourself. :D

I am thinking about it. We have the RFS for 4 19and 21 yo daughters and the 2 bathrooms are what's holding me back. I've done Crown Lofts but wanted to try one of the Star Class suites.

What a dilemma.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am thinking about it. We have the RFS for 4 19and 21 yo daughters and the 2 bathrooms are what's holding me back. I've done Crown Lofts but wanted to try one of the Star Class suites.

What a dilemma.

If your daughters are clothing girls, who bring lots, there won't be enough storage space in a Sky Loft Suite for them and you. We have a hard time for 2 adults and a 9 year old boy. The two bathrooms in the SLS are nice.

Out of curiosity what other cabins are available?

Royal loft, grand loft And owners loft are the available ones.

The Grand and Owners lofts have tiny balconys with no true defined second bedroom for the girls. Of the three if you were to;) upgrade the RLS is the way to go. It has a separate bedroom for the girls with great storage and two great bathrooms. The problem is it's hard to go back.

If you are curious I have a RLS cabin review of Oasis in my expanded signature below. There are also pictures of the Allure RLS from August of last year towards the end of the review, but in reality they are practically the same.

Has anyone been visited by the Upgrade or Upsell Fairy on the Star Class Suites?

It looks like 3 of the Star Class Suites are still available with the sailing with about 40 days left to sailing. I was wondering if anyone had been offered an upgrade or upsell on the Star Class Suites?

Ok, so forget the "upgrade fairy"! Call!!!!!! We went from a regular balcony to a Sky Loft! yes we paid the price but its worth it if its in your budget! we received a $1600.00 OBC in the process!