Rome Chaffeur

klangel

Has anyone use Rome Chaffeur ? Tell me your experience with them. I am thinking about using Rome Chaffeur but first will like to know how reliable they are. If anyone has used any other company and had a good experience, please share it with me. I am having a difficult time in getting a booking with some companies because they are booked for April 23, 2017.

Best service ever- Romeinlimo.com ! 6 pax in a mercedes van went VIP to all best sites, tickets included, great info from driver- Antonio, also stopped for lunch at great panini place. Can book a private tour of the Vatican also-saves time getting thru the crowds- our guide was actually an American Art student. Only take euros for payment so bring full amount with you or get an exchange onboard ship. :D

Best service ever- Romeinlimo.com ! 6 pax in a mercedes van went VIP to all best sites, tickets included, great info from driver- Antonio, also stopped for lunch at great panini place. Can book a private tour of the Vatican also-saves time getting thru the crowds- our guide was actually an American Art student. Only take euros for payment so bring full amount with you or get an exchange onboard ship. :D

Our best ever was Romeinlimo...just the two of us and the driver...talking about vip service. We also had a private guide (arranged by them) meet us for a private Vatican tour.

Thank you all. RomeinLimo had nothing available for April 23. I contacted Rome Chaffeur and they quoted a reasonible price. I had questions for them and stated that as soon as they answer my questions I am ready to reserve with them. 24 later and I still haven't heard about from them. Don't know what to think about them not responding. Put doubts in my mind about their services. Will try Bob's Limo next. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Are you wanting to use them for touring Rome or are you wanting to use them to get to the ship? Just, my thoughts, but if you are going to be touring Rome, you could save a lot of money and see a whole lot more by taking the train from Civitavecchia and having a tour guide meet you at your train to take a walking tour of Rome. We used http://www.througheternity.com for this and the guide was outstanding and we used taxis when going longer distances which cost very little. At the end of the day, the tour guide walked us to the train station and put us on the right train. It was awesome! On our next trip to Rome we used RomeinLimo and the problem with a tour where they drive you around is you just don't see all that much except the exact sights they drive you to and you're wasting a lot of time getting in and out of the car or van. As long as you are good walkers, I think a walking tour is highly preferable to going around Rome in a vehicle.

In terms of getting to the ship, it is also possible and quite easy to use the train system to get to the ship for a fraction of the cost of a limo company. However you need to be able to walk and handle your own luggage to do this.