Ok beverages to bring on board?

Imonaboat2017

Hello,

I've read where people will bring cases of bottled water on board without an issue. Does anyone have experience with other beverages? DH has a particular bottled tea he drinks (it's his morning coffee), and I'd like to bring it with us. Any issue with this? All packages will be factory sealed.

Thank you.

Usually you find a table just inside the security screening area where they will take your wine purchased on shore, tag it for you, and you will get it back at the end of the cruise. Sometimes there is no table and you can just walk on with your purchase. It varies by port, by time of day, by if there is a shore excursion to a winery that day (usually you can bring those on board with you, but not always). YMMV

I intend to bring a case of soft drink in cans on my next cruise. Once X sees that many passengers will do this since there is only fountain drink for those on the classic package, they will stop it like other cruise lines have done.

I don't think that's correct (only fountain drinks). I have seen many cans of coke and root beer being served, and I assume other soft drinks come in cans as well. Since it's been this way for many years, I don't anticipate any changes in their policy, but time will tell.

I intend to bring a case of soft drink in cans on my next cruise. Once X sees that many passengers will do this since there is only fountain drink for those on the classic package, they will stop it like other cruise lines have done.

You're allowed soda in a can with the classic package. I've actually never seen a fountain soda served on Celebrity.

You're allowed soda in a can with the classic package. I've actually never seen a fountain soda served on Celebrity.

This had JUST been changed. There are now 3 beverage packages; standard, classic and premium. Only the premium includes soda in cans. Standard and classic include only fountain soda. That's the stuff they use as mixers... comes out of the "gun" behind the bar.

If you are booked on a future cruise, check your cruise planner online. Mine now offers the three bev packages. You can see the list of included beverages in each there as well.

There is another post on here where the recent changes to the Classic drink pkg no longer includes cans. You would need to upgrade to the premium pkg in order to get pop in cans. :mad:

This had JUST been changed. There are now 3 beverage packages; standard, classic and premium. Only the premium includes soda in cans. Standard and classic include only fountain soda. That's the stuff they use as mixers... comes out of the "gun" behind the bar.

If you are booked on a future cruise, check your cruise planner online. Mine now offers the three bev packages. You can see the list of included beverages in each there as well.

I've always upgraded to the premium and my future cruises already include the premium package as it comes with our suite booking. Like I said, I never saw a fountain drink, guess I never took notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've always upgraded to the premium and my future cruises already include the premium package as it comes with our suite booking. Like I said, I never saw a fountain drink, guess I never took notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You might not notice since it's just soda in a glass with ice and a straw... no can.

Auntiesasa do you have trouble reading what you quote. You have been told that you can bring wine so why ask if you can bring wine?

WOW- That was rude! :mad: I was asking to see if there was an issue with champagne/sparkling wine since it is under pressure, not like regular wine.

Sometimes it's diffcult to remember which read you post on, the question was answered on the other thread.

Also, a great feature of this site is that it can be searched. You can look for common topics, like "sparkling wine" and see if the question was already answered elsewhere

Sometimes it's diffcult to remember which read you post on, the question was answered on the other thread.

Also, a great feature of this site is that it can be searched. You can look for common topics, like "sparkling wine" and see if the question was already answered elsewhere

Thank you! That was much more helpful. I never thought to search the subject. I had asked the question on another thread, but had not received a response when I posted here, but did get the answer that was looking for there. I appreciate your help :)