How many comedians on ship

We are going on the Allure in July, I have a question about the comedians. Are there 2 different ones or are they the same person, just on different nights. I really don't want to see the same person twice in 7 days.

If there are two as in years prior, they do a double act of approx 20 minutes each. There is a host that preps the audience before and in between the comedians. If there is 1 comedian, which seems to be more common now, they do a longer set with the host leading them in.

From years of sailing on Oasis Class we have seen many of the comedians and their shows to which they do not very much at all. I would suggest that you reserve your show in advance and just go once.

Usually the same one...on different nights. RCI doesn't do "comedy clubs" like Carnival does. So..pick a night...go to that show! So easy!

They have comedy clubs on Oasis Class Ships, to which the OP is sailing on.

If there are two as in years prior, they do a double act of approx 20 minutes each. There is a host that preps the audience before and in between the comedians. If there is 1 comedian, which seems to be more common now, they do a longer set with the host leading them in.

From years of sailing on Oasis Class we have seen many of the comedians and their shows to which they do not very much at all. I would suggest that you reserve your show in advance and just go once.

There were 2 comedians on Allure in January with the show exactly as you described.

We are going on the Allure in July, I have a question about the comedians. Are there 2 different ones or are they the same person, just on different nights. I really don't want to see the same person twice in 7 days.

Same two.

It may very well be because of Simeon. He can hold his own up on stage for quite a while.

Simeon went home today to see his house that burned down, and he was back on the ship today. What a guy.

It may very well be because of Simeon. He can hold his own up on stage for quite a while.

In fact, he has told us that the comedians sometimes give him a hard time because he can be hard for some of them to follow.

If Simeon was the host on the Oasis of the Seas a few years ago he was absolutely hilarious and reduced us to tears of laughter and when the booked comedian came on we were rather bored with that performance.

In fact, he has told us that the comedians sometimes give him a hard time because he can be hard for some of them to follow.

And that tells you how good he is, or how weak some of the comedians are. :)