Anthem OTS: Any opportunity for private dining for a large group?

Travelling on a July sailing on Anthem with an extended family (8 cabins total, 17 people total ranging from age 5 to age 80. The trip is a celebration of my parents' 50th wedding anniversary. None of us are in suites.

We'd like to have a dinner on the ship during which the grandkids would like to say some words about their grandparents and present them with a gift. The main dining room would be too noisy, something like the Chef's table may not suitable for kids. Specialty dining is an option but even then not sure that would be quiet enough (grandparents have hearing problems).

Does anyone know of any options on the ship in which we could dine as a family, but perhaps in a private room?

There is a private dining room on Anthem, deck 4 behind American Icon. Perhaps you can arrange to have your special meal there?

I was just going to say the same thing. We were seated there on my last cruise, and I felt like I was being punished, away from everyone. It was only my party of 4 and one other table that was sitting back there. We asked not to sit there the next night. It would be a great space for your group though. I would go to American Icon on the first night and ask if you could use it for the one night. They are very accommodating.

• 4 months later...
There is a private dining room on Anthem, deck 4 behind American Icon. Perhaps you can arrange to have your special meal there?

Is there something similar on Harmony? I know I can't ask about Symphony just yet, but would be looking for a private dinner for ~25 people.

And would the Suite Concierge be the best person to contact about this when the time comes?

Is there something similar on Harmony? I know I can't ask about Symphony just yet, but would be looking for a private dinner for ~25 people.

And would the Suite Concierge be the best person to contact about this when the time comes?

Yes, if you are in a full suite, the best path is to talk to the Concierge.