Please! Will someone on-board now with Classic package ask for a can of Coke. . . . .

Wiltonian

Thank God I am not a soda drinker! Cans, no cans. Fountain syrup, no fountain. You guys have more quirks about sugar, no sugar, what artificial sweetener you like. Caffeine, no caffeine. And it goes on and on.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

And so......your interest in this thread is?????

In anticipation of a cruise on the Reflection...what is the upcharge if I want a can of coke zero rather than a glass? If I am going to have to mule my 12 pk of Coke Zero on, why shouldn't I save money and go back to Carnival? I am an experienced NCL, RCL, Carnival cruiser and am anticipating my first "upscale" Celebrity cruise this Feb....... this may seem small to some, but really seems cheap to me.....I could save $1000 and go back to what I am familiar with (and carry my own coke onboard)!

Kim

Go back to Carnival if you wish. No one is forcing Carny Folk to go on Celebrity.

I have checked my cruise planner and It is included in the Classic Non-Alcoholic Package

Overview

In addition to enjoying your favorite Coca Cola can and fountain sodas selections such as Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange and Coke Zero, you may also enjoy fresh and bottled juices, premium coffees and teas, and non-premium bottled water. Price shown is per person, per day.

Irrespective of what it says, if you on going on Reflection, it's fountain and part bottles unless you are on the Premium Package ;).