Carnival Conquest - Two 21 yr olds - Tips?

Husky1987

Hiya Carnival folks,

Just a little background, I've cruised on RC and NCL, never Carnival so I'm entirely unfamiliar with ship/line specifics. My wife and I are sending our newly-graduated-from-college (in May) daughter and her BFF on a 5 day Conquest cruise out of FL in June for a graduation trip/present.

I know this is a completely open-ended and subjective question....but are there a few tips I can give her on things to do/look for while she's on the ship?

Appreciate any feedback, thanks so much!

as per the documented carnival site (listed above) , if they are both over 21. they can go. it clearly states that only people UNDER 21 have stipulations.

They are absolutely allowed according to Carnival documentation

as for what they should do or look for.... Let them research it and learn about it on their own or get their and explore fresh on their own. If they want a lot of research , they will do it and enjoy doing it. if they are free spirits they will prefer to learn about everything when they get there.

part of the enjoyment is learning and finding out things on their own. Give them this site and the carnival site and let them figure out how they will want to enjoy.

Congratulations on your daughter's graduation . My son graduates next month!!! Give them this special gift and let them enjoy however they want to figure out what to do and when. IF they come to you for help, then point them here.

One thing I would make sure they know, and pound it into their heads... Make sure they pay attention to when they need to be back on board the ship.

I know alot of young people lose track of time on the island and the last thing they need is to be late.

Get a "normal" watch since cell phones can change time and may be set to local time, not ship time.

Use sunscreen, that Caribbean sun will burn so much faster than at home.

Sent from my XT1030 using Forums mobile app

One thing I would make sure they know, and pound it into their heads... Make sure they pay attention to when they need to be back on board the ship.

I know alot of young people lose track of time on the island and the last thing they need is to be late.

Get a "normal" watch since cell phones can change time and may be set to local time, not ship time.

Make sure they have passports (and sufficient funds) in case they don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums