Crooners lounge raffle endo of week on the Regal was a joke

boca7

The 3/26/17 sailing on the Regal at Crooners bogo where they raffle off 3 bottles of wine was a farce as the DJ host decides to raffle the top bottle to the few people from the late night bogo at club 6. If he wanted to include them fine, but give everyone an opportunity to win.

As complaints go, this one takes the cake!

If I understand the info from the OP it's a valid beef. If one holds a give away and states the rules then one should follow those rules. Every cruise I've been on where they give away tickets for a wine drawing it has clearly been stated when and where the drawing is to take place. Having someone do it otherwise and only offer the top prize to a select few is simply not right.

If I understand the info from the OP it's a valid beef. If one holds a give away and states the rules then one should follow those rules. Every cruise I've been on where they give away tickets for a wine drawing it has clearly been stated when and where the drawing is to take place. Having someone do it otherwise and only offer the top prize to a select few is simply not right.

True, but the OP doesn't say what rules were stated; and unless one was on the cruise, there's no way to know i.e. we don't know if the rules were broken, or the OP just didn't like the rules.