Uber,Port of Miami

MarvelMania

There should be no issues. I never used it out of or in Port of Miami, but I have for Port Everglades, which is a larger and more confusing port with more security. Port Miami is simple, right next to downtown, no issues.

Has any taken an Urber to the Port of Miami and from the Port of Miami? Was it easy? Any difficulties? Was the driver able to get in and out of the Port of Miami?

Used Uber to the Port of Miami from Hollywood Beach. We were dropped off directly in front of our terminal with porter's there to take our luggage as soon as they were removed from the Uber vehicle.

Did not use Uber from the Port. We had a tour of Miami set up. We did see many Uber vehicles​ in the staging area just outside the terminal. I don't think you will have any problems getting an Uber quickly.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

If you use the search function on this board you will find several reports of cruisers using

Uber to/from POM. Uber between FLL/POM is about $40 and Uber to/from the MIA airport is about $15.

Super dooper easy! An über dropped me in Miami.

I used a lot of modes of transport on my journey but the über was the easiest by far.

I've listed here each mode, what it cost and how long it took: http://cruisingisntjustforoldpeople.co.uk/2017/01/07/fort-lauderdale-airport-to-the-port-of-miami/

Hope that's helpful! I would definitely 100% recommend the über.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums