Contact info for John Grantham

J18ktleo

We will be sailing on Eclipse June 4th out of Southampton.

Just saw where John Grantham might/should be the CD on our sailing and we were wondering, in our cc roll call, if there's a way to find out when the M&M will be? We have 7 days in port before the first sea day...I know that scheduling the M&M is always a challenge when there's no sea days up front!;p

Does anyone have contact info for him???

We will be sailing on Eclipse June 4th out of Southampton.

Just saw where John Grantham might/should be the CD on our sailing and we were wondering, in our cc roll call, if there's a way to find out when the M&M will be? We have 7 days in port before the first sea day...I know that scheduling the M&M is always a challenge when there's no sea days up front!;p

Does anyone have contact info for him???

No contact information. CD schedules change often. On our recent cruise on the Equinox John Grantham stated he works 4 months on ship, 2 months off.

He left the Equinox in St Maarten to board the Eclipse on March 30th.

Correct.....it is usually the Event Coordinator who handles the Cruise Critic stuff. And for a cruise sailing on June 4th,

any/all/some of the staff may change between now and that time.

Well, the reason I asked is because of what I read that John Grantham recently got off the Equinox and is taking a break then heading to the Eclipse...so that's where I found that info.

And, many many of the cruises I've done we've been able to coordinate with the CD or at least obtain info from them...:cool:

Even if it's a week or so out...just for planning for the cc get togethers to organize our tours!:D