Infinity Information

meh56

My husband and I are thinking of sailing on the Infinity and would like some help. We are considering an oceanview cabin. We have not sailed with Celebrity and would like atleast a picture window. I see that some cabins are on deck 2 and am worried about sailing on that low of a deck. We would also like a cabin with a sofa, is that possible? Any general information you can give me on Celebrity or the Infinity would be great.

We just got off the Infinity a few weeks ago. We haven't been an Oceanview cabin but friends have & would not recommend deck 2. I understand that deck 3 has less potential noise and Deck 3 is convenient.

The officers and crew were wonderful.

My husband and I are thinking of sailing on the Infinity and would like some help. We are considering an oceanview cabin. We have not sailed with Celebrity and would like atleast a picture window. I see that some cabins are on deck 2 and am worried about sailing on that low of a deck. We would also like a cabin with a sofa, is that possible? Any general information you can give me on Celebrity or the Infinity would be great.

Try cruisedeckplans.com. It's a TA site that's free and it has all cruise lines/ships. There's a lot of info and pictures you may find helpful. We sailed Infinity, and loved the ship, but not oceanview, so we can't offer direct info.

Thank you for the information...Can you tell me other than the main dining and buffet what restaurants are on the infinity and the cost? We usually do anytime dining as we like a little flexibility in time but we also like a table for 2. Does this ship have a decent amount of tables for 2? Does the ocean view on Deck 3 have a seating area?

Thank you for the information...Can you tell me other than the main dining and buffet what restaurants are on the infinity and the cost? We usually do anytime dining as we like a little flexibility in time but we also like a table for 2. Does this ship have a decent amount of tables for 2? Does the ocean view on Deck 3 have a seating area?

Specialty restaurants are Quisine and Tuscan Grille. Prices are sometimes negotiable, for example we paid 30 per person in Quisine this week.

Lots of tables for two in the main restaurant, however the tables are very very close together. So close neighbouring tables often converse throughout dinner.

We were on deck two and only had a little noise a couple of nights. Met a couple on deck 3 and they said it was non stop noise day and night...like a running car engine.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Forums mobile app