Just back from 2 weeks on the Reflection!

ICANTWAITTOCRUISE

I'm not the best at writing reviews, sorry! I would be glad to answer any questions though if anyone has any! We did a back to back and our first aft cruise, one week in a Sunset Veranda and one week in an Aft corner Suite.

It was a wonderful cruise!

Eastern 1st week and Western the 2nd.

Rooms 8351 and 1214.

So, how did you enjoy 1214? Did it meet your expectations and would you book it again? Personally, I love the S1 corner aft suites and have one booked for April 22, 2017 for the TA. The poles don't bother me at all; I really don't even notice that they are there. Which particular cruise was the best for you in terms of ports you visited?

Thanks!

We loved the corner aft and I couldn't even tell you where the polls were; they didn't bother me at all !

I am no good at this question because I thought I liked the western better and then I loved the eastern and then I loved the Western and so on and so on !

We are probably weird in that we enjoy San Juan just walking around the city and eating and drinking at

Barrachinos.

We really loved St kitt's and went to the shipwreck bar. A fun surprise.

We did nacho cocum in Cozumel; it was amazing: the scenery, the food and drink, and the service.

Thanks so much for offering to answer questions. We have never sailed on the Reflection and will be doing so in March 2018. I have heard that the Sunset Bar is situated differently on this ship. The bar is reversed and the patrons get the ocean view instead of the bartenders. Is this true??

Debbie

Thanks so much for offering to answer questions. We have never sailed on the Reflection and will be doing so in March 2018. I have heard that the Sunset Bar is situated differently on this ship. The bar is reversed and the patrons get the ocean view instead of the bartenders. Is this true??

Debbie

Yes, it is different! I have been on Silhouette and remember that.

If you did the 4/1 eastern sailing, we were on with you. We also went to the Shipwreck Bar in St. Kitts. :)

Loved Reflection! In fact, out of all of my cruises, Reflection is probably now my favorite ship.

I wish I knew who you were, lol! I can't believe you were at Shipwreck! We didn't think we saw any that were on our ship. We really like it, did you? Cheap, good drinks and I loved the book exchange.