Delux Drink Package with Surf and Stream

Sailing the Oasis on a B2b in October and just found the drink/surf package on sale. It was $639.32 CND for the two but is now $576.79 for the two as a combo.

I'm happy, hope this may help someone else.

Just saw that......so excited.....I had purchased just the drink package last week, so I cancelled it and purchased this deal.....;p

I love these boards....I just saved $17.91 by purchasing this package. It's a good deal because I bought the deluxe package for 30% off and I bought the VOOM surf and stream package when it was $7.99 a day. Sooooo, this is actually better. Thank you CC!

Wow I am PISSED. Guy tells me $486 for the package. My two packages separate come to $505. I specifically asked him if the $54 a day includes gratuities or service charges. He tells me it's included. Sooo he cancels my packages and comes back to tell me it's $557. Whaaaaaat? So it's $52 MORE?

I asked to speak to someone else immediately and he put me in hold where I sat for 5 minutes.

I hang up and call back and I'm put through to the resolutions department immediately. Long story short, they couldn't change the cancellation of my two packages (booked at $484 and $80) but she did offer OBC of $125. They put the deluxe and voom package back on. My $505 (what I originally paid) is being refunded and in the end they applied that in now available OBC and I'm paying $493 from my credit card for the new packages put on this morning.

Soooo, just be aware that the $54 a day does NOT include gratuities and/or service charges

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by slyster

Booked it! Thank you to the OP who brought this to my attention.

It's not as cheap as it was when I saw it before ($505), it looks the the internet price went up so it cost me $557, still cheaper than buying the 2 packages seperate. Plus I had $100 obc so it only charged my CC $457!

I posted a thread about an hour ago on this. I purchased the package today. I'm on Harmony of the Seas next month and it was a savings of about $70. $54 per person per day plus the service charge for gratuities. The total package was $433.

On oasis the deluxe package was $49 and for zoom it was 14.99 a day so this is a huge savings. I waited too long to buy the zoom and the online price nearly doubled. Hoping I get home from work before this goes away.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what the 30% off price was? I can't recall. Was it $44 plus grats? The 20% is $48 plus grats. Thx

I did see people report a $44 price, but remember prices can vary by ship and sailing, so one person's 30% off may not result in the same price as another person's 30% off.

I jumped on this. Ended up having to call because the package wouldn't load on the website but a couple minutes on the phine and I was cared for. I have always had very positive experiences with the phone reps. Anyway, thanks to OP for the heads up.

doesn't make sense on my Radiance sailing.

Deluxe package AUD 65.92

Deluxe Package & Free Voom AUD 81.22

1 Device Surf & Stream AUD 18.85.

Doesn't look free to me as it is only AUD 2 cheaper than buying seperate and you will have Surf & Stream instead of just Surf.

(All prices include Gratuities as it is an Australian booking)

Is this the same package that cancelled everyone's cruises a few weeks ago if they bought it :D ?

Kinda....but I think the difference is that this was offered to everyone where as the errant package was only on a select few cruises. I finally got mine booked. Saved $125 for two packages. Now I just to spot a sale on zoom itself for my two teens. :)

On our upcoming cruise, we initially bought two drink packages - but then we realized that with the lengthy day-long excursions we're taking in the med, we realized that drink packages just weren't financially worth it since we're gone every single day while in ports. Something for those of you to seriously consider when looking at drink packages if you're doing a med cruise and taking excursions.

On a 22 day transpacific in October and was doing a 'Will I Won't I' but this new deal pushed my over the edge and purchased this deal, on doing my sums I only need to partake of three drinks per day plus my ritual of two early coffees before breakfast this is now a no brainier, Happy Cruising every body.

On our upcoming cruise, we initially bought two drink packages - but then we realized that with the lengthy day-long excursions we're taking in the med, we realized that drink packages just weren't financially worth it since we're gone every single day while in ports. Something for those of you to seriously consider when looking at drink packages if you're doing a med cruise and taking excursions.

Not to mention you are charged for 8 days - even though you aren't on the ship for most of Day 8 - just disembarking. Maybe you eat breakfast and maybe you get someone to serve you a drink and maybe you get on the internet - but most likely I would not so that day is paid for and not used either.

Not to mention you are charged for 8 days - even though you aren't on the ship for most of Day 8 - just disembarking. Maybe you eat breakfast and maybe you get someone to serve you a drink and maybe you get on the internet - but most likely I would not so that day is paid for and not used either.

You are charged for the number of nights on the ship, which comes out almost exactly to the number of 24 hour periods you are on board if you count from the time you get on the ship (11am or so) until you get off (8 or 9am).