LIVE from Harmony of the Seas, 4/22! A martini drinker's adventure.

Great rules Chris, unfortunately I suspect they will be broken in the next page or two. As Lisa just said, people have to read them first to know them and the Periscope followers aren't necessarily CC readers. I do understand your desire to have them.

Enjoy embarkation day.:)

I suspect you are right because the poster that Chris is referring to with Rule 1, is also sailing Harmony in a few weeks.

We sailed with Chris on Oasis last year and he does a great job giving people a complete look at the ship, but also respects the people he encounters on the ship. We asked him to not include our pictures in his review and periscopes and he was great about it.

Looking forward to hearing about how crazy Embassy Suites is this AM as we are sailing Allure in a few weeks and our staying there for the first time.

Have a great cruise, Chris!

5. THE MOST BROKEN "RULE"....

Please don't quote all the photos in a post just to say "great photos" or "following." It isn't necessary to do that. You can edit photos out or just post "Great photos Chris!" Constantly requoting the photos in post really slows the thread down for everyone. Once in a while is okay but I'm talking about times when the same photos will get quoted many times.

If you unsure of the "rules" please refer to number one [emoji6]

Amen! Loving your review so far, thanks for letting us tag along on your vacation.

Laurie

I've enjoyed your reviews in the past. Was on Harmony in January to celebrate my birthday..going again in September and taking our 24 yr old son with autism. Following to feed my excitement...love the Gibbs reference! Have a great vacation

Sent from my iPad using Forums