Bliss Cavern Club

TheDougOut

If this is accurate, what venue would the Cavern Club likely displace? What is the equivalence on the Escape? 5 o'clock? Headliners? Please, don't tell me the DBH.

Dear Travel Partners,

We are very excited to announce the entertainment on board Norwegian Bliss – and “Oh What A Night” it will be when we welcome Jersey Boys to the main theater! This 2006 Tony Award®-Winning Broadway Musical will take your clients from the gritty streets of Jersey to the glamour and fame of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons.

Another exciting show is Happy Hour Prohibition – the Musical which takes guests back in time to January 16, 1919 – the eve of the Prohibition era for a rowdy good time with Miss Lulu at her infamous New Orleans speakeasy, Mahogany Hall.

Of course entertainment on Norwegian wouldn’t be complete without comedy and your clients will find lots of it in the Alibi Comedy & Night Club. Our upscale venue will flow from a comedy club to a night club each night. And with the success of The Cavern Club introduced on Norwegian Epic, we are pleased to bring it aboard Norwegian Bliss.

does this mean the Jersey Boys performances on the ships (I know it's offered on the Pearl) will stop occurring?

Given this, it seems like the Bliss will just be a replica of the Escape w/new themed venues...hopefully another brewery like DBC - maybe an Alaskan beer company?

does this mean the Jersey Boys performances on the ships (I know it's offered on the Pearl) will stop occurring?

Given this, it seems like the Bliss will just be a replica of the Escape w/new themed venues...hopefully another brewery like DBC - maybe an Alaskan beer company?

Maybe you're confusing it with the 45 minute 'Oh What A Night' show? Jersey Boys is a different show. We saw it in Las Vegas and it was pretty good.

Cavern Club sounds fun! The Five O-Clock bar area just isn't utilized much on Escape.

Cavern Club sounds fun! The Five O-Clock bar area just isn't utilized much on Escape.

I really enjoyed the Cavern Club on the Epic, though it was far too small for the number of people who wished to enjoy the music there. On the other hand the 5 O'clock somewhere bar on the Escape had all the ambiance of a bus hut and was virtually empty when I was onboard. Good decision in my opinion.

I really enjoyed the Cavern Club on the Epic, though it was far too small for the number of people who wished to enjoy the music there. On the other hand the 5 O'clock somewhere bar on the Escape had all the ambiance of a bus hut and was virtually empty when I was onboard. Good decision in my opinion.

Prolly because there are mini-suites directly above the 5 O'clock Somewhere bar.