Victory L shaped cabins?

xbriannao

Hello! Does anyone have any recent (ie after refurbishment) pictures of these cabins or comments about them? How's the balcony? Is the room uncomfortably small? Where are the outlets? Any info would help.(:

TIA!

--if it matters, we are in U-6424

I don't have pictures but many people find the rooms small. Instead of a full couch iit has a love seat facing the tv. We push the coffee table under the window until we need it. It's narrow between the bed and the door/window. But it's the only standard balcony that we are aware of that allows you to face the door and window from the bed.

You will find a plug behind the tv by the bathroom and the usual plug on the desk/vanity. DH carries a small swivel triple plug.

The balcony is the big plus for this room; it's not deeper than a standard balcony but twice as long so you get a lounger in addition to the two chairs and the table.

These are our preferred rooms for just about any cruise. However, on a cold weather cruise I would not pick the ones on the Conquest class as they are missing the sofa. When weather is bad, it's NFL season or we just want quiet, we use the couch for tv time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...