Reflection changed itineraries for 2018

ladylemondrop

There is a 5 day gap in the Reflection's itinerary's for August 2018. There is an 11 night sailing from July 30-August 10th and then the next sailing is the 5 day itinerary on August 15th with nothing on the website from the 10th - 15th.

Charter?

Website issue?

Dry Dock?

Lots of websites selling cruises still showing it as a 10 night Greek islands, from 10th August, am thinking its now chartered for first 5 nights, and on sale to public for next 5...

We are considering tagging the 5 night onto the 11 night cruise that departs 20th August, to give us 16 nights altogether. Want to be sure it is a sure thing though first before I get too excited about 16 nights of food and sun! :D

Hi Louise, hope all is well with you and the boys, including the fully grown one. :D

Cruising Power shows both the 5-day followed by the 11-day cruise, but won't let you book for the 10 August 5-day cruise, so I would think your plan for 16 nights should work. It's a great itinerary.

There was a post last week stating the pax had received notification from X that there was a charter next August on Reflection and he had been given options for a replacement (think it's Presto2 and I believe he was considering Connie instead) - I'll check and see if I can find it. Reflection appears to be taking the place of Equinox for charters in the Med during August - it was a regular, annual event up until last year when it was confirmed she was staying in the Caribbean year round.

Here you go: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52808072&postcount=50

He may be able to shed more light on what is happening?

Edited by villauk

Hi Louise, hope all is well with you and the boys, including the fully grown one. :D

Cruising Power shows both the 5-day followed by the 11-day cruise, but won't let you book for the 10 August 5-day cruise, so I would think your plan for 16 nights should work. It's a great itinerary.

Hi! All great thanks - its been a while since our last cruise am wondering what I need to catch up on! It does look like a great itinerary, but also its just a lovely ship, we love her. I might need advice on cabins, as we will be booking regular ones not a family one for this trip. Best regards to you and Mrs Wine-O!

There was a post last week stating the pax had received notification from X that there was a charter next August on Reflection and he had been given options for a replacement (think it's Presto2 and I believe he was considering Connie instead) - I'll check and see if I can find it. Reflection appears to be taking the place of Equinox for charters in the Med during August - it was a regular, annual event up until last year when it was confirmed she was staying in the Caribbean year round.

Here you go: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52808072&postcount=50

Thank you for that I will take a look. I think the 5 nighter would be risky though, so easy to charter if they get a good enough offer. I will make a Plan B just in case, maybe a few nights land tour before the cruise.

We are looking at cruises on Reflection for next August, and noticed that the 10 night Greek Islands on 10th August, has now been changed to a 5 night med taster...? Can anyone confirm please?

Please be advised that the Celebrity Reflection has been chartered for a 5-Night sailing beginning on August 10, 2018. Due to this charter, the original 10-Night Italy& Greek Isles sailing on August 10, 2018 has modified to a 5-Night Mediterranean Getaway cruise now departing August 15, 2018.

Yip - our cruise was cancelled for a charter and we have now transferred to Connie for 10 nights. We were given $200 OBC as an apology and we have got a cruise with an additional $300 OBC and free Classic Package so are now happy cruisers again after our initial annoyance :)

P.S. 'He' is a 'she' but I'll let you off ;)

Sorry - I always get it wrong :D. Recalled your post from last week and glad that X confirmed the charter too :cool:.

Still think it is wrong when Celebrity change the cruises for those who can charter a ship. I find it so wrong, but I suppose we have to live with it.

Mrs Presto2 :-)

Please be advised that the Celebrity Reflection has been chartered for a 5-Night sailing beginning on August 10, 2018. Due to this charter, the original 10-Night Italy& Greek Isles sailing on August 10, 2018 has modified to a 5-Night Mediterranean Getaway cruise now departing August 15, 2018.

Thank you for confirming.