Can They Take Away Our Cabin?

In January I booked aft JS 1100 (on the Serenade) for January 2018, for just hubby and I. We would not be happy if we got bumped out of that cabin, we love those aft balconies!

Me too! That is why I would never want give it up, for a free upgrade (the real upgrade fairy)

when enjoying the inland passage in Alaska! :D

I booked JS 1100 on Radiance for Alaska, May 2018 when the sailing was first released, before it was on the US website. I have it marked as do not upgrade but I keep checking it so it doesn't disappear on me. I am going to be very upset if we lose this cabin.

Edited by reallyitsmema

I booked JS 1100 on Radiance for Alaska, May 2018 when the sailing was first released, before it was on the US website. I have it marked as do not upgrade but I keep checking it so it doesn't disappear on me. I am going to be very upset if we lose this cabin.

Wow!! You are going to love that cruise AND that fabulous cabin!! Fantastic for viewing the inland waterway on both sides. :D

Another cool thing (literally!!) was to sit on that huge balcony and enjoy a glass of wine and happy tisers as we viewed Hubbard Glacier. Then....the sail out gives you full view as you depart the area without sharing rail space with others!

Have a fantabulous time!! :)