Allure and the HIGH seas...a marijuana question, sort of

Marijuana is legal in international waters. Read up folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Maybe on your own boat in international waters, but on a ship, the laws of the flag state apply, and since RCI's ships are Bahamian, Bahamian law which is widely known for fining cruise ship passengers for pot violations makes it illegal.

I know I remember being in Majesty WJ eating dinner and 3 officers were having a robust conversation about food in the WJ with head WJ person by the stairs going to the upper court to the decks.

This couple comes walking fast, and my guess not thinking distance from door to door through. He exhales a bunch of smoke 1/3 way down the stairs. Officers never missed a beat chewing out the head of the WJ. Never did a thing. Not one of them turn to head to speak with them.

If I remember it might of been the chick that was smoking something the day before in the pool at sail away and no one said a word. Nice night into sunset.

Happy birthday her Majesty.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I don't think so, because bathrooms have smoke detectors. But there are some strong cigars that have a similar smell to weed, maybe some cigar smoker used the lavatories after smoking and the smell stayed in there.

Just came off the Allure as well last Sunday and I noticed this as well! It was around 11:30pm and I headed up to the cantilevered hot tubs just outside of the solarium and when I got there it wreaked of it. My partner and I were wondering the same thing how whoever smoked it got it on board. We are familiar with the smell of MJ (let's just say that) and it was definitely MJ we were smelling.

And how do you get it out to International waters??:cool::cool:

Would there be an auxiliary use for the heli pad?

As long as it's under a 1/3 ounce your fine to bring back to the ship from a non US port. Ya Mon... Smoke dat ganja don't ya know!!!

Marijuana is legal in international waters. Read up folks.

As long as it's under a 1/3 ounce your fine to bring back to the ship from a non US port. Ya Mon... Smoke dat ganja don't ya know!!!

Remember folks, when you need legal advice to quote this guy and tell them "BUT I READ IT ON AN INTERNET FORUM!"

When I was on Anthem from 4/2 to 4/9 in the smoking section a guy was lighting up joints all the time. Nice guy, very friendly. None of the other smokers said a word. And since the venues for smoking were hardly cleaned no one from RCI said anything b/c they were never there. To each his own.

Remember folks, when you need legal advice to quote this guy and tell them "BUT I READ IT ON AN INTERNET FORUM!"

Where else can you go other than Cruise Critic for stock picks, parenting tips, and legal advice sometimes all in one thread? 😁

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I live in one of the "progressive" states so am surrounded by it whenever I'm outside. At first I had no idea what that skunk smell was, until somebody said "it's not a skunk, idiot, that's pot." You can't mistake it, that's fer sure!