Johnny rockets questions

Thank you and LMaxwell thank you so very much for the copies of the menu's I am definitely going there at least once maybe two days?

I never had a burger on a cruise in years, just thought maybe this is a good time to try JR burgers, but I decided I rather go to the MDR for a lunch of two instead.

So....the main dining room is also open for breakfast and lunch? We sailed MSC few years back and never even thought this would be an option, just used self serve buffet during day and main dining at night, I suppose I assumed RCI was same! Can anyone give me correct link to this info or help out with menus and times the dining room is open, also, would we still be seated at our designated table or would it be sit where you want for breakfast etc? Thanks in advance

So....the main dining room is also open for breakfast and lunch? We sailed MSC few years back and never even thought this would be an option, just used self serve buffet during day and main dining at night, I suppose I assumed RCI was same! Can anyone give me correct link to this info or help out with menus and times the dining room is open, also, would we still be seated at our designated table or would it be sit where you want for breakfast etc? Thanks in advance

The main dining room is open for breakfast every day, with both a buffet and sit down menu.

The main dining room is usually open for lunch on sea days, with a salad buffet (Tutti Salad) and sit down menu.

:)Thank you, and this is not classed as specialty restaurant there for included in what we have already paid for?

Correct, the Main Dining Room is included in your basic crusie fare. However, in the evening, there are usually 3 entree choices that are extra cost: premium steak, whole Maine lobster, and steak & lobster.

MSC dining room is open every day for breakfast and lunch. RC the dining room is open every day for breakfast, and only sea days for lunch. Breakfast the final morning in the MDR is an abbreviated menu. You do not go to your designated table, they group people together at a table. You can request a private table if you wish. Both breakfast and lunch have a menu and small buffet component.

The main dining room is open for breakfast every day, with both a buffet and sit down menu.

The main dining room is usually open for lunch on sea days, with a salad buffet (Tutti Salad) and sit down menu.

On my last cruise on the Liberty I got that chopped salad in the MDR. It was gorgeous! I was fixing to take my first bite and my husband said, "Did you know they chopped everybody's salad with the same utensils? Almost everybody got shrimp." I am very allergic to seafood! The guy that ran the MDR noticed that I had the salad at the same time and he ran over and grabbed it from me. He took the salad and he had a beautiful salad made just for me! They are so awesome about food allergies. I never even noticed the shrimp. I would have lost a day because the benedryl that I would have to take would have totally knocked me out! They also make the ceaser dressing and use anchovies. I must say the guy was great at his job! He kept me from making mistakes!

You know, we NEVER had a lunch in the MDR, I assume that it would be on sea days? I wonder whether anybody has a copy of the menu, would like to see and and yes, would consider trying lunch there too.

I believe the lunch menu changes on each sea day? It's not the same menu each day. Hopefully someone else can confirm that.

On my last cruise on the Liberty I got that chopped salad in the MDR. It was gorgeous! I was fixing to take my first bite and my husband said, "Did you know they chopped everybody's salad with the same utensils? Almost everybody got shrimp." I am very allergic to seafood! The guy that ran the MDR noticed that I had the salad at the same time and he ran over and grabbed it from me. He took the salad and he had a beautiful salad made just for me! They are so awesome about food allergies. I never even noticed the shrimp. I would have lost a day because the benedryl that I would have to take would have totally knocked me out! They also make the ceaser dressing and use anchovies. I must say the guy was great at his job! He kept me from making mistakes!

Excellent point, and very important for many!

MSC dining room is open every day for breakfast and lunch. RC the dining room is open every day for breakfast, and only sea days for lunch. Breakfast the final morning in the MDR is an abbreviated menu. You do not go to your designated table, they group people together at a table. You can request a private table if you wish. Both breakfast and lunch have a menu and small buffet component.

I've never done MDR for lunch or breakfast. On Allure soon. Do you know if lunch/breakfast in MDR takes a long time like dinner does? Would like to try it, but not if it takes forever.

I've never done MDR for lunch or breakfast. On Allure soon. Do you know if lunch/breakfast in MDR takes a long time like dinner does? Would like to try it, but not if it takes forever.

Takes longer than Windjammer, but not as long as dinner.

If you are a C & A member you get a buy one / get one coupon electronically loaded to your sea pass for the milk shake.

This is great info! I wasn't planning to go to JR's on my next Anthem cruise but now DH and I will pop in :D