Apply 2 Cruise Next Certificates

LOVEMYMO

Not sure if this has been posted yet - NCL now will let you apply 2 certificates per cabin for all cruises with no cut off date as long as it is 6 months out.

Up until recently the cut off date was December 2017. So if you have bookings for next year you can apply 2 certs.

:cool:

anyone tried to apply the 2nd one after the booking already being done? with one it already?

Did it last October November on the Gem from San Juan. I'm thinking many Europe cruises can use two no matter the time. Last year we used two on two b2b in an inside cabin.

I just tried to apply a second one towards my 05/04/2018 British Isles Sailing & it wouldn't take it? I wonder why. It is an inside. Guess I'll have to call NCL and see.

I thought it was for balcony's and up, that it won't work on an inside or studio. If it was to work on and inside then I would call.

This is what is posted on the site:

NOW YOU CAN APPLY TWO OF YOUR DEPOSITS TO YOUR NEXT CRUISE!

STARTING APRIL 6, 2017, YOU CAN APPLY TWO OF YOUR CRUISE REWARD,CRUISENEXT, CRUISENEXT HAVEN, OR CRUISENEXT LITE DEPOSITS

TO YOUR NEXT ELIGIBLE CRUISE WHEN YOU BOOK A BALCONY OR ABOVE STATEROOM ON SAILINGS ATLEAST 6 MONTHS OUT.

I think we all know that just because NCL says it's this or that or balcony and above doesn't mean that's the end of the discussion (see post #6). I was able to use two on my cruise next month and it didn't fit the criteria for using two when I did it. :D

I think we all know that just because NCL says it's this or that or balcony and above doesn't mean that's the end of the discussion (see post #6). I was able to use two on my cruise next month and it didn't fit the criteria for using two when I did it. :D

Good to know. I have a TA, guess I will call tomorrow and see what happens. Wish me luck:D

anyone tried to apply the 2nd one after the booking already being done? with one it already?

Of course, mugtech already replied with one experience. My experience (which has become the pattern for me) is: because I used a cruise next cert. booking my Nov 5 cruise over a year ago when the two cruise next promo was not available, I couldn't get it without rebooking which I can't (won't) do as our category is sold out. My PCC had told me previously that at anytime, the cert. (singular-one cert.) could be applied to any cruise I booked after the cert. was issued. I asked specifically because I had a cert. tied to a cruise I was considering canceling. This was from a senior PCC. Ymmv. It doesn't hurt to try. Good luck!

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

It was nice while it lasted, but I think NCL figured out that it was kind of crazy to give people $250 off even the cheapest bookings (low category, last-minute prices). You can always call and try to keep the discussion open, but I think that ship has sailed. At least they are still letting you use one deposit on those bookings, which is still a lot better than nothing.

Just booked an inside on a baltic cruise for 2018 and they said I could only use one cruise next certificate. I'm a little ticked off because we bought four on our cruise in March because the rep said we could use two each booking.