LIVE! First time on the Allure of the Seas - May 7, 2017 Eastern Caribbean

Have I mentioned that I'm obsessed with the Park Cafe? I am more than happy to avoid the WJ and grab a fresh salad and grilled cheese panini, plus the outdoor seating is really nice.

I also noticed that a variety of potato chips and Doritos are complimentary on the Allure, I think this should be fleet wide, why just on this class of ship?

I'm all sunned out for today, so now it's time to browse through the stores on the Royal Promenade [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying your review, we board Allure on Sunday.

Anthem has free chips too, in Cafe 270, but just Lays, not the other varieties. Glad that Park Cafe is so good, that is going to be our first stop on Sunday.:)

We are sitting in the Aquatheater and caught the high diver practicing [emoji44] My stomach just dropped too....

265de1d25b1a52a1ea0a7adb1ccd4694.jpg

I took a stroll through the Promenade earlier to see what sales were happening - the 2/$20 T shirt sale is today....I didn't buy any. The 29 already in my closet as sleep shirts is probably sufficient [emoji6]Here are a few pics, including the Rising Tide Bar

714b491f7905f2a47bfa286aa6458f0a.jpg

a7306280432a1c5fb0a24a2217b53af0.jpg

348d941cf753712b473f935f1ce06f1e.jpg

f4add8ba75d978cd0f133744ebc27508.jpg

I'm starting to think that Robyn is enjoying the Oasis class. [emoji3]

Absolutely! I'm amazed at all the ship has to offer [emoji106] so much choice, it's a bit overwhelming at times...

Yes! Exactly! The Solarium itself is a great size, but the pool is ridiculous. I think RC missed the mark on that one.

They fixed the pool size on Harmony, they did away with it. Only walked through on day one and never went back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Robyn, I am enjoying your review. Like you, I have never been on the Oasis class before. I have a cruise on the Allure booked for September and am intimidated by a ship this size. Have done the Freedom class the most (One on Freedom, two on Independence).

Thank you for taking time away from your vacation to post!

You're welcome !

Don't be intimidated, it's really fabulous. I think planning is key if you want to see and do everything on your list [emoji16]

A few more observations...

If I didn't know I was on a ship....there is literally zero movement "motion of the ocean", and to be honest, I miss it. I understand now when people say if you don't have a balcony cabin, or spend time at the pool, you'd hardly ever see the water [emoji30].

I've noticed a bit more motion at night (probably when we are at a faster cruising speed).

It's not a deal breaker by any means, but I like a little wave action [emoji41]

I may, or may not have just gone for a ride on the Boardwalk Carousel.... you decide [emoji6]

I hope you did! I certainly did when I was on Allure [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I may, or may not have just gone for a ride on the Boardwalk Carousel.... you decide [emoji6]

I hope you did! I certainly did when I was on Allure [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ok, I confess, I rode it too.:o

I was going to ask if they were serving roast beef sandwiches on the Carousel, but I thought better of it.;)

I have to give a big shout out to my CC neighbor here on deck 11 [emoji3] This is what I found when I returned to my cabin just now

0fede4094013c207b98c35af76537891.jpg

Thanks a million Sherri, I love it!!! Xo

You're welcome Robyn. Thanks for all your enjoyable live posts.

FYI . . . Lots of cruisers have my sea pass card holders since I always donate some for the Meet & Mingle raffles.

Sherri

You're welcipome Robyn. Thanks for all your live posts.

I was going to ask if they were serving roast beef sandwiches on the Carousel, but I thought better of it.;)

I'd tell you.......but then I'd have to.....you know the rest....[emoji6]

I am loving your review. We are on Allure in July and I can't wait. Thanks for allowing us to live vicariously through you as we patiently wait our turn.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app