Celebrity Favorite Foods

Cancruizer

Thanks for so many replies! Lots of great stuff to try. My hubby loves onion soup so he'll be thrilled to hear it's good. Definitely will try burgers poolside, escargots in mdr, mousse and pastries in al bacio. For those that mentioned the toasted almond frozen drink, do you know if it is included in the classic bev. Package? I've had it as a martini on princess and loved it!

Yes, frozen toasted almonds are available on the classic beverage package, I've enjoyed too many of them! Ask to have a little chocolate swirled around the glass, it makes it extra specially yummy

Bread sticks in the MDR

Cinnamon ice cream

Crème Brule

Escargot

French onion soup

ALL of the consommes and cream soups (hot)

Grilled to order steak in the café (stern grill)

Mashed potato at the café grill

"Celebrity" salad dressing... hard to find these days

Grilled tomatoes on the breakfast buffet (English breakfast section)

Extra steamed vegetables in the MDR (just ask and they will bring you a plate full!)

In Cafe al Bacio, try the "abrigato." I loved it. And thanks to whoever recommended it on CC prior to my latest cruise. As others have been saying, this thread is looooovelly. :p

What is this please?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Bread sticks in the MDR

Cinnamon ice cream

Crème Brule

Escargot

French onion soup

ALL of the consommes and cream soups (hot)

Grilled to order steak in the café (stern grill)

Mashed potato at the café grill

"Celebrity" salad dressing... hard to find these days

Grilled tomatoes on the breakfast buffet (English breakfast section)

Extra steamed vegetables in the MDR (just ask and they will bring you a plate full!)

Cinnamon Ice Cream?? Yum!!

And seriously, steak at an outdoor grill? Or in the OV buffet? Anyway, my DH and DS will be very happy!

Yes, was wondering the same thing... what is Abrigato? :D

Probably it is an Affogato - espresso and chocolate syrup over a scoop of gelato. Very yummy and a way to get a free scoop of gelato if you have a drink package.

Howdy,

Real N. American Maple Syrup is as Heaven on Earth. No matter where the Sugar Maples are.. it is the Boiling down and even IMHO that Maple Sugar to me ummm..

In sometimes we found before when Celebrity Ships we were panging as a Pangolin does.. for the meals aboard ! Professional waiters. Meals were not misused FRENCH words like to ENTER ...

Have youall had Garlic Ice Cream yet? It has what most say is white choclate in it too..

As weall are not able to go back in the , IMHO, better times you do have to ask and make your desires know before the ship(s) leave the port..

Provisions are made prior to departure and bought from purveyors . So make know way prior what youall want abaord. Most desires are accomidated too.

Yes, frozen toasted almonds are available on the classic beverage package, I've enjoyed too many of them! Ask to have a little chocolate swirled around the glass, it makes it extra specially yummy

Have you had a frozen toasted almond since the new drink plans have been instituted? Seeing as they have moved Amaretto to the premium drink list I wasn't sure the drink would be available with the Classic Package. I know it's only a shot of Amaretto, so hopefully still included.

Probably it is an Affogato - espresso and chocolate syrup over a scoop of gelato. Very yummy and a way to get a free scoop of gelato if you have a drink package.

Thanks! Looked it up - will definately try this!

AffogatoEspresso, chocolate syrup,

served over one scoop of gelato$5.50

Have you had a frozen toasted almond since the new drink plans have been instituted? Seeing as they have moved Amaretto to the premium drink list I wasn't sure the drink would be available with the Classic Package. I know it's only a shot of Amaretto, so hopefully still included.

No. Unfortunately the last time I was aboard a X ship was the Eclipse in December. I haven't been on board since the changes.