Liberty of the Seas Grand Suite Questions

Do they have Pullman beds? I will have 4 in my cabin and am wondering about sleeping arrangements.

Looking forward to my second RCI cruise and first time on Liberty on December 3rd.

Any recommendations for a first time suite passenger?

Great ship to start cruising in a Grand Suite. It's the biggest we've been in since we started cruising in them. There's an extra small cabinet near the entrance that's perfect for your room service tray. We put our room service coffee and Danish tray there every morning. Extra counter space is always nice especially where there's 4 of you.

Enjoy!

Do they have Pullman beds? I will have 4 in my cabin and am wondering about sleeping arrangements.

Looking forward to my second RCI cruise and first time on Liberty on December 3rd.

Any recommendations for a first time suite passenger?

Have you priced out a connecting balcony or an interior? I ask because my son and I just booked 2 Junior Suites on Allure and the difference in price for a 3rd passenger (his son) was almost $1000 more. If he had a 4th it might have been cheaper to book a second cabin.

Have you priced out a connecting balcony or an interior? I ask because my son and I just booked 2 Junior Suites on Allure and the difference in price for a 3rd passenger (his son) was almost $1000 more. If he had a 4th it might have been cheaper to book a second cabin.

While that is often true, a grand suite gets full suite privileges that a junior suite does not. If they booked a connecting balcony or an interior for the others, they would not be eligible for any of the suite benefits.

Here are my tips for your first grand suite.

When you board you are able to get your food from the Windjammer and go in Giovannis to eat lunch the first day (currently - sometimes it is Chops). You also have full breakfast in there - great way to avoid the crowds and get a good meal.

You have two sinks and a large bathroom so 2 of you can be in there at a time. yay.

Tons of drawer space so you can easily assign everyone their own area.

Check out the suite lounge - very nice indoor and outdoor area. GS will still have free room service.

While that is often true, a grand suite gets full suite privileges that a junior suite does not. If they booked a connecting balcony or an interior for the others, they would not be eligible for any of the suite benefits.

True but I've read here where concierges have made exceptions for families with young children. It might be worth the difference in price to skip the SL a few nights.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

True but I've read here where concierges have made exceptions for families with young children. It might be worth the difference in price to skip the SL a few nights.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Daughter is 22.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had a GS on the LOS in April. Our first suite. It is great. It will probably be kind of tight for 4 people. However the couch in our suite was very large. We never opened it but it was a long couch. We loved the breakfast in Giovanni's each morning and the lunch on sea days. We enjoyed all the perks. Have a great cruise.

We have a Grand Suite on the Liberty in 3 weeks. Can anyone remember if you are able to hook your phone up to the surround sound in the room?

Not possible.