Guarantee rooms all inclusive too?

Hi,

Apologies as this has probably already been posted. Looking to book a guarantee room on Star but just wanted to check they include the All inclusive option? As it did say no promotions are available with the room but the AI says all cabins.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Apologies as this has probably already been posted. Looking to book a guarantee room on Star but just wanted to check they include the All inclusive option? As it did say no promotions are available with the room but the AI says all cabins.

Thanks in advance!

what do you mean by all inclusive?

I haven't seen the question directly addressed. Assuming you're talking about the EU/UK Premium All Inclusive cruises which really isn't a package or promo as everyone is required to get it. I would think it would go with all cabins including IX, OX, BX and MX but the disclaimer still exists when booking the now "Sail Away" guarantee cabins. It might be best to call and ask what you get with those cabins.

What happens on the Sky when you book a guarantee? No free beverages?

OP appears to be in Great Britain where NCL is now offering all inclusive cruises. OP will need to check with NCL in GB to find an answer to the question because the AI is brand new.

what do you mean by all inclusive?

I think this is in regards to a European booking where the pricing, marketing, offers, terms and conditions all differ from US/Canada.

Can't image the price of these all inclusive cruises.....hope they don't do that with ALL their ships because we won't be able to afford it too often.

Yes, as a UK cruiser I'm finding it a deterrent to cruising more, not an incentive.

I think OP needs to call NCL to be sure, but my reading of the Terms and Conditions is that it does apply to guarantee cabins as well (my bolding):

Premium All Inclusive is valid for all new bookings (frequent individual traveller and groups) based in £ as of the 6th of April 2017 for all stateroom categories on board Norwegian Cruise Line ship. Premium All Inclusive not applicable on Norwegian Joy sailings.

Premium All Inclusive services add up to a value of more than £1,200 per stateroom (based on a 7-day cruise in stateroom categories up to Mini Suite and the current retail prices charged on board as well as the applicable discretionary service charge). Not all amenities are available on all ships.

Terms and conditions of Norwegian Cruise Line apply. Premium All Inclusive is also valid for bookings of specials and promotions. Subject to availability. Errors and omissions excepted.

Hi,

Thanks for all the replies. Apologies for the confusion I was referring to the UK bookings that now include the drinks package automatically.

I went ahead and booked and my confirmation states in the Add Ons the UBP so it is included.

First time cruiser with Norwegian so looking forward to it. Cruised many times with Royal Caribbean and even with the UDP included the price for NCL was over £300 cheaper pp than Royal Caribbean on the same itinerary just one day apart!

Thanks again!