Socket in bathroom on Constellation?

madmedic

Hi

Looking forward to our upcoming cruise on Connie and wondering if there are any electrical sockets for shavers, toothbrushes etc. in the bathroom. We have a 2c balcony cabin. Unable to find any info on X website re this.

No outlets in the bathroom unless they have been added on refit. The outlet used to be in the middle of the wall mounted hairdryer. When they did the 'solsticization' of the M class, they removed the bathroom hairdryer and replaced it with a nightlight. So, no outlet. EM

No outlets in the bathroom unless they have been added on refit. The outlet used to be in the middle of the wall mounted hairdryer. When they did the 'solsticization' of the M class, they removed the bathroom hairdryer and replaced it with a nightlight. So, no outlet. EM

I don't think there are any plans to make any changes to the regular cabins, only suites, so it looks like there won't be one.

Prior to out cruise on Connie in a C2 cabin, I spent quite a bit of time on the phone with Captains Club trying to find this answer. After several days of research, the Captains Club rep called me back and said there was one in the ceiling. When we got aboard, I found out that she was wrong. The steward couldn't find one either. If it's there it's inaccessible in the ceiling.

There is one in the bathroom ceiling on S class, but not M class. EM

That one is only for low voltage appliances like shaves, electric toothbrushes and water piks. It can't be used for hair dryers, curling irons or flattening irons.

There is one in the bathroom ceiling on S class, but not M class. EM

Yeah I saw that one too. I think they don't want you to plug anything with an adapter on it... if you do it will probably fall straight down and hit you on the head.