Pineapple drinks!?

Every so often I do an Instagram search for #harmonyoftheseas and I keep seeing these really pretty drinks in pineapples by the pool. On previous cruises we have gone on they have had limited availability. Is that still the case? When and where can you find them on a Harmony cruise?! Thanks!

I've not been on Harmony, but I see them on the pool deck on other ships.

Note that they have not been included in the drink package in our experience.

They are "specialty" drinks and are not included in the package, nor are they "discounted". You want one, you will pay the going price. You can get the same thing in a glass.

That's true. But people do it at Disney parks all the time; paying extra high premiums for basic soda drinks in special cups with fun straws and stuff. It's not really about the drink, it's more about the idea attached to it (fun tropical vacation drink in the sun). Probably also has a lot to do with the pictures one can take and share of it too. I wouldn't buy one, but I get why people do. It's fun. It's vacation. It looks cool, and it gets you drunk, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was searching EVERYWHERE for one on my last couple of cruises. Allure November 2015 it was nowhere to be found and I was bummed.

Allure May 2016, I saw a few people walking around the pool deck with them but I never found the stand where they were sold. Finally I got my hands on one at the 70s party in the promenade. When you see 'em, you have to run and grab it! Ahahaha. It was delicious and so fun.

4bba7c27cac05e2f1a9212b62249c016.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's true. But people do it at Disney parks all the time; paying extra high premiums for basic soda drinks in special cups with fun straws and stuff. It's not really about the drink, it's more about the idea attached to it (fun tropical vacation drink in the sun). Probably also has a lot to do with the pictures one can take and share of it too. I wouldn't buy one, but I get why people do. It's fun. It's vacation. It looks cool, and it gets you drunk, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Everyone chip in buy one, pass it around for pictures. Extra straws. Plus ETOH kills germs. [emoji6] [emoji4]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Forums mobile app

they were on the adventure last week and they where 12$ with the pineapple and 10$ without, PRE tip of course

Curious if the $12 version was covered by the drink package.

Curious if the $12 version was covered by the drink package.

Not sure I did not have the drink package on this cruise. I was cheap and got the

10$ in a glass.