Anthem Changing people in rooms

We are travelling on Anthem. My FIL is joining us so we booked 2 rooms. Putting me and the kids on 1 reservation and DH with FIL on another. Our rooms are nearby but not connecting. Because when we made the reservation we where not 100% sure FIL would come and could not have DS (13) be the lead person, DH is.

How hard is it to change the room assignments? so DH card will open our door and DS card will open his door. Could we just get an extra key to each room? Should we do this on ship at Guest services or when we check in?

The charges are not really a issue just getting the doors opened.

How well do the wow bands work at opening the door 100%, 75% 50% of the time? I remember them working well on quantum but this is a different ship.

Cause we could just buy bands

Simply go to Cust. Service after you check in, tell them who will be where, and they can make the changes, so everyone has the right key and the correct charges are applied to the correct people.

How well do the wow bands work at opening the door 100%, 75% 50% of the time? I remember them working well on quantum but this is a different ship.

Cause we could just buy bands

The wow bands worked 100% of the time for doors for the 4 of us on Anthem this past March.

dp

We were on Harmony last month and guest services easily and quickly gave us new SeaPass cards for those changing cabins...absolutely no problem at all...hopefully you'll experience the same on Anthem.

When my wife changed rooms on Anthem last year, we couldn't get her a new SeaPass card, they would only give us a wow band. We tried two different times at guest services with the same result. Didn't get charged for the band, even though we were told we would.

Fortunately our rooms were adjoining and we had the balcony divider open, so that helped. When I wasn't with her and she didn't have the band, she could still get into our room.

Hopefully you have better luck than we did.