Upgrade from a Junior Suite?

Why would you refuse or not want an upgrade to a GS or OS

Lots of nice perks that go with the suites

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

D+ get almost all of them. Priority departure not needed because of B2B. Cruise solo so no value in extra room. And no suite ever gets sun due to large overhang. Aft JS basks in Sun.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

D+ get almost all of them. Priority departure not needed because of B2B. Cruise solo so no value in extra room. And no suite ever gets sun due to large overhang. Aft JS basks in Sun.

Totally agree. The only time I would really love an upgrade from JS would be Oasis class.

Could have bumped ourselves up from JS on Rhapsody for not that much more money to GS....but not really worth

it on Vision class.

What are the suite benefits on Rhapsody?

You get priority boarding' date=' earlier luggage delivery, nicer bathroom supplies, concierge lounge, priority tendering, usually have a special seating area around the pool and specialty breakfast in Chops plus many other benefits

You get priority boarding, earlier luggage delivery, nicer bathroom supplies, concierge lounge, priority tendering, usually have a special seating area around the pool and specialty breakfast in Chops plus many other benefits

Welcome to the world of D+. ;) Earlier luggage delivery? :o :')

You get priority boarding, earlier luggage delivery, nicer bathroom supplies, concierge lounge, priority tendering, usually have a special seating area around the pool and specialty breakfast in Chops plus many other benefits

Luggage delivery except for Star Class is a total crap shoot. Never gotten it early

I'm intrigued...does the Concierge Lounge offer bottled water during the day? Does Rhapsody have special pool seating and breakfast in Chops? What would be considered to be a decent price for a 7 day cruise from Tampa in January? Ports of call--Key West, Costa Maya, Cozumel, and Belize?

No on the water but if you do the drink package you get it. For a GS 5000 or under for 2 is a good price. I like the suites because it is my week to be spoiled and taken care of. Not sure on seating but yes on Chops but only for GS and higher rooms