3 day june sale?

princess09

Seems to imply it is all sailings 6-49 night Summer 2018 to Spring 2019 - the drinks package is balcony and above (6-49 night sailings). Free grats is any category (3+ night longer sailing). They also offer a moderate onboard credit and reduced deposits.

Yes, I have booked with them. They are extremely reputable. Very well known.

Thanks for the information!:)

As of yesterday, I use a future cruise deposit to book an obstructed deluxe balcony on the Royal. I was given the $50.00 shipboard credit, which is what one should receive for seven days in a balcony. My cabin was not classed as an inside.

We attended the presentation put on here in Winnipeg last night with regards to this sale. There was a rep from Princess there who did a presentation about all their ships, destinations,changes on ships, the Ocean Medallion as well as the perks of the Sale. She had an Ocean Medallion with her & explained its function. I asked her about whether or not people would be able to get the AIBP on the Medallion. She said that as of last week Princess said yes. The perks on this sale are better than what we have seen from Celebrity & RCI which are the cruise lines we have used previously. It is only available from this on TA. Alfred

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We attended the presentation put on here in Winnipeg last night with regards to this sale. There was a rep from Princess there who did a presentation about all their ships, destinations,changes on ships, the Ocean Medallion as well as the perks of the Sale. She had an Ocean Medallion with her & explained its function. I asked her about whether or not people would be able to get the AIBP on the Medallion. She said that as of last week Princess said yes. The perks on this sale are better than what we have seen from Celebrity & RCI which are the cruise lines we have used previously. It is only available from this on TA. Alfred

Thanks for sharing the information. You don't need to attend one of these sessions in order to be eligible for the sale, do you?

One of the TA's I use works with this company and the cruise we are interested in is included! :hearteyes: I sent her information as soon as I received the generic email and beat her sending a personalized one. LOL. So free AIBP, free gratuities plus OBC. I wish Princess had made more available in May 2019 so that we could book a back to back!

Google is a great search engine, but people's brains are not necessarily wired the same way as Google's is. For example, in this case many people would search "Princess 3 day sale". But the key here is the 3 day sale, not the term Princess, which is secondary. Using the name Princess first gets you Princess links, not third party links. So when I search "three day sale Princess Cruises" I get different links than when I search in the other order. To be fair, I did find a TA sale using either search order.

Oh the mystery! I have tried and cannot locate this sale anywhere!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I found "the sale" and like Prairiesailor I plan on going to the local presentation to hear about the Ocean Medallion. I have a $1 deposit on a cruise with no perks. Keeping an open mind.

I found "the sale" and like Prairiesailor I plan on going to the local presentation to hear about the Ocean Medallion. I have a $1 deposit on a cruise with no perks. Keeping an open mind.

This seems to be (as far as I can find) a Canada thing .....anything similar here in the US ??

This seems to be (as far as I can find) a Canada thing .....anything similar here in the US ??

Yes...same company you can respond on the Canadian site and they will refer your request to a local office....hint...it is a "fast' website and add cruise.

Yes...same company you can respond on the Canadian site and they will refer your request to a local office....hint...it is a "fast' website and add cruise.

Got it .... Actually thought of using the same "word" myself 😉😉

was told by a TA who represents the company giving the deal said must be deposited by them & not transferred from Princess. FCC can be used. I guess you could cancel with Princess and have your FCC returned then book with them, if your cabin is still available

I did the research and found the company.

I checked in for the presentation on line, knowing I couldn't make it. Received an email confirmation of presentation.

On my way home from work, a representative called me from the agency. My info was transferred to the closest office to me in Delaware. I'm in Philadelphia, PA.

I'm looking at the Regal, November 5, 2017 or January 7, 2018 (already booked, $1 deposit).

I couldn't talk while driving, so she sent a nice email introducing herself and telling of the upcoming sale.

I emailed her specifics of what we want.

This deal sounds to good to be true. And I'll come back and post what happens.:)

was told by a TA who represents the company giving the deal said must be deposited by them & not transferred from Princess. FCC can be used. I guess you could cancel with Princess and have your FCC returned then book with them, if your cabin is still available

I was told the same thing. I will cancel my current booking this week and will have the FCC returned. Then on Thursday, my new agent will book per the instructions that we already discussed.

I was told the same thing. I will cancel my current booking this week and will have the FCC returned. Then on Thursday, my new agent will book per the instructions that we already discussed.

i was unable to do this because my cabin category was sold out and if i cancelled my $1 deposit listing my cabin would go to the first person on the wait list and I could not take it with me Bummer!

i was unable to do this because my cabin category was sold out and if i cancelled my $1 deposit listing my cabin would go to the first person on the wait list and I could not take it with me Bummer!

That is a bummer. Luckily, my sailing is far enough off that it is very lightly booked at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oh that is a bummer! I booked under the $1 deposit promo too. In my case, there are still cabins available in my category. I transferred my $1 booking from Princess to this TA in case there is something the TA can do in the event all cabins in my category sold out by the date of the 3 day sale.