3 day june sale?

princess09

My TA saved me a little over $1,500 from what Princess was charging for our full suite. So since we don't drink alcohol, it was no saving for us.

The agent from this 3 day sale said was charging exactly what Princess was going to charge. I was glad he was being honest with me.

We board with our own water & soft drinks. We are really picky about what Princess offers ( don't like fountain diet drinks) so it is a no go for us. Some of you might want to crunch the numbers also 😎

My TA saved me a little over $1,500 from what Princess was charging for our full suite. So since we don't drink alcohol, it was no saving for us.

The agent from this 3 day sale said was charging exactly what Princess was going to charge. I was glad he was being honest with me.

We board with our own water & soft drinks. We are really picky about what Princess offers ( don't like fountain diet drinks) so it is a no go for us. Some of you might want to crunch the numbers also [emoji41]

We were planning on getting a AIBP for my wife and a couple of bottles of Crown for me from room service to go along with side I would have brought onboard. I crunched the numbers for our sailing and I was able to upgrade from a sideways interior to my favorite balcony cabin and save $40 on the total cost for the cruise and drinks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Does princess up the cruise prices with this sale?

So long as deposit is refundable, you are in control and can always cancel and rebook to take advantage of future price drop up to final payment date.

Make sure to check that there are no fees for canceling the cruise with this TA. I got caught with paying a 100.00 for canceling a cruise thatwas booked years ago when they used to run the 1 day sale of Princess cruises in June. I was not informed that there was a charge for canceling.

My agent booked this for us this morning. We got the cabin we wanted, along with the promised AIBP and paid gratuities. There was an extra $50 OBC thrown on top of it all.

Overall, we went from an inside to an obstructed, forward-facing balcony and saved about $75 over what we would have spent if we had to pay for one AIBP and our gratuities.

Booked a Mexican Riviera through Princess when it was a $1 deposit- NO perks

Re Booked with TA same price now with perks. fortunately similar cabin was available.

Worst case scenario: I lost $1 per person :)

I cancelled our cruise that I booked on the Princess website and re-booked on this online TA sale! I lost our $2 deposit but now we have free gratuities, drink package and specialty restaurant dinner! :)

For the same price!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I booked a cruise for April 2018. Because my cabin category is sold out I'm afraid to cancel and rebook with this sale in the event I would loose the cabin. :(

I booked with Princess and because the cruise is so far away, I thought I'd transfer it to 1 of the 2 TA's I've worked with at some point.

We decided not to book with the travel agent as we have a window suite for 4 people. TA required us to cancel the booking and rebook to get the promotion. Not gonna work for us as there are no more window suites available on this itinerary and I didn't want to take the chance of losing the room.

Considering the sail and sip promo is going to happen again this month, I'll contact princess directly and have it added as we booked without any promo.

Does princess up the cruise prices with this sale?

Cynical me thought that might be the case last year when we booked a Hawaiian cruise during the sale for this year. After all, we all know there is no such thing as a "free lunch." But, since the cruise was over a year away and final payment wasn't due until August of this year, deposit refundable, if they were playing number games, I had nothing to lose by going ahead and booking it, cancelling it, rebooking late if the price was more desirable. . OK, I would have lost the huge interest on my $200 deposit they were holding (lol).

However, the cost of the cruise is up $850 pp now and no free drinks. This year, free drinks AND free grats along with a little obc. So, I've booked a Panama Canal cruise for September 2018.

We are already booked for the 49 day FLL to LA on Royal in February 2019. Princess gave us $1000 OBC ($500 pp) plus free gratuities. It would actually be to our benefit to switch and get the free gratuities and the AIBP through this sale but I am leery. Even though our cruise isn't until February 2019 most cabins already show as sold out. I wouldn't mind losing the $1,000 OBC if I can replace it with the AIBP though. If Princess does offer the Sip and Sail again I would likely lose both the OBC and the paid gratuities. GAH! I don't know what to do. :confused:

Just booked another cruise for next year even though we haven't even gone on our first cruise yet :').

Does anyone know how the AIBP or the free gratuities show up on their cruise personalizer? I still see a balance for gratuities and I'm not exactly sure how to check to see if the ABIP is included.

Just booked another cruise for next year even though we haven't even gone on our first cruise yet :').

Does anyone know how the AIBP or the free gratuities show up on their cruise personalizer? I still see a balance for gratuities and I'm not exactly sure how to check to see if the ABIP is included.

If it's set up properly the balance for gratuities should definitely be showing up as PAID and a balance of $0. I know the Princess had a glitch with this sale and needed to go and update the promotions for some of the bookings (mine, at least!) so I would check with your TA and have them contact Princess to correct it.

The beverage package will show at the very bottom of the Onboard Reservations Page of the Personalizer.

I hope this helps. :)