Embark time for 6pm departure?

SeaQue

What time can we arrive at Port Miami if our departure time on Regent Explorer is 6pm? That seems so late; we've always arrived to port by noon to have lunch onboard and sail by 4. How does the Regent embarkation work? & what are the ins & outs of Embarkation Day? thx!

When you get on you will be given a list of venues open for lunch. There also may be a place to check your hand luggage so you do not have to carry them around.

We have our first Regent cruise coming up later this year. I'm also interested in what Regent regulars usually do with their hand luggage prior to gaining access to their cabins.

We have our first Regent cruise coming up later this year. I'm also interested in what Regent regulars usually do with their hand luggage prior to gaining access to their cabins.

Last cruise was first i experienced with ability to check hand luggage - DON"T do it. Takes forever to check in luggage and get it back. We only carry computer bag and wife's purse onboard; all else is in luggage left ashore. We feel it is just easier to keep our bags.

Marc

Last cruise was first i experienced with ability to check hand luggage - DON"T do it. Takes forever to check in luggage and get it back. We only carry computer bag and wife's purse onboard; all else is in luggage left ashore. We feel it is just easier to keep our bags.

Marc

I believe that the problem on your last cruise was due to the special event that was held onboard. Our TA's instructions were to check your hand luggage (likely to make it easier for the 100+ invited guests that were having lunch in CR). Suspecting that the luggage could be difficult to retrieve, we did not check it.

In the past I have not seen an area where you can check hand luggage ....... this could either be something new or was a one time thing that sounds as if it wasn't particularly successful.